Merry Christmas! (Characters X Fem! Reader)

I own none of the art

Jaden Yuki

     I run down the slippery slope to the slifer dorm to give the only resident, Jaden Yuki, his Christmas present, a new red deck holder with a winged kuriboh on the front. I raise my fist to nock on the door. Only for it to swing open and reveal the very person I'm looking for holding a small box wrapped in (f/c) wrapping paper with a (color) ribbon around it.

     "(y/n)! What are you doing here?" Jaden asks surprised.

     "I though we decided that I would come to the slifer dorms to hang out for Christmas, J did ya forget?" I ask

     Jaden laughs and rubbing the back of his neck, "Yah I did, wanna come in then?" he says stepping out of the way and gesturing me in.

     I walk into the dorm Jaden follows close behind closing the door behind him. I sit down on J's bed and J sits down beside me and we exchange presents.

     "Ladies first," J says with a mock bow.

     "I have a better idea my good sir a duel."

Yusei Fudo

Yusei Fudo

     Walking into my boyfriend's house I flop down on the coach and wait for him to come home from work. I don't know why Yusei chose to work on Christmas day although he did say they were close to a major development and that he would do his best to be home early.

*****************************************************************

     I open my eyes to the sound of a door opening yawning I look at the time seven in the afternoon.

     "(Y/N)! You here sorry it took so long. We were able to make a major break throu-. Yusei stops talking and lets out a light chuckle at the annoyed look I'm giving him since I seriously did not want to hear about it, "I'll tell you about it some other time."

     Talking off his lab coat and shoes Yusei joins me on the coach for Christmas movies and presents. 

I plan on doing Christmas and new year themed stories until the end of January if you have a character that you would like me to do please comment below. Hope y'all enjoy.