Mystery Man (Atem x Fem! Reader)

I do not own the art

Requested by: CherylMander

     I walk through my home town on the phone with my cousin, Joey Wheeler, discussing when I should visit him in Domino.

     "So your girlfriend, Mai is going to be in town next week right?" I ask.

     "Yeah, so I'll see you then?" Joey replies.

     "Yeah, bye," I say hanging up on him.

     Just as I place my phone in my pocket, I notice a tan, boy, who looks to be about, the same age as me, 16, and in some strange garb that looks like it belongs to some ancient Egyptian pharaoh, sanding in the middle of the street looking around in as if he just teleported there.

     "Look out!" I shout, dashing out into the street and pulling him to the side just in time for him to avoid being hit by a truck.

     From the momentum of me pulling the boy out of the way I fall backward onto the cement and the boy falls on top of me. The truck screeches to a halt not far from where we were standing. The driver getting out and walking over to us.

     "I didn't hit either of you did I?" the driver asks.

     "No," the boy responds in a deep voice getting off me and standing up.

     "That's a relief, I'll be on my way then," the driver says heading back to his truck.

     "You should pay more attention to your surroundings," I chastises the boy, as I get up off the ground.

     Actualy he looks kinda familiar now where did I see him before? I think about it for a few seconds when I realize he looks like a tan version of Yugi Muto, Joey's best freind, and the king of games. Wait is he the ancient Egyption Pharoh that Joey mentiond when he was telling me about his adventures.

     "Uh yeah sorry about that, I was just surprised..." the boy says trailing off at the end like he didn't know what to says, "Do you know where Domino is?"

     "Yeah and you don't happen to be the ancient egyption pharoh that was locked in the millenium puzzle?" I ask.

     "How do you know that?" the boy asks.

     "Allow me to introduce my self my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and my cousin is Joey Wheeler who has told me all about his adveture to ancient egypt," I says sticking out my hand for him to shake.

     "I see, my name is Ate-," Atem cuts himself off when he realizes what he's about to say, "Yami nice to meet you," he says taking my hand and shakes it.

     "I know your name's Atem also Joey accidently said it once which is how your friends learned saying it wont do anything although if you prefer to be called Yami I'll call you that," I say letting go of his hand, " so you wanna get to Domino I'm heading there in about a week you can stay with me till then."

     "Yeah thanks that would be great and Atem's fine," Atem says.

     "Alright, Atem, guess your staying with me for the week," I say grabbing his wrist and dragging him toward my house.

********************************************

     Arriving at my house I walk into the spare room to see if any of the cloths I have in there for when Joey visits will fit Atem I look through the and find some older one's that I think will fit him.

     "Hey Atem you might want to change out of your ancient Egyptian cloths, here are some you can change into," I say throwing a dark blue shirt and some jeans at him, "You can stay in the spare room it's that one," I point to the room I just walked out of.

     "Yeah I probably should," Atem says catching the cloths and walking into the spare room.

     Once Atem finishes changing he comes back out of the room wearing the cloths I gave him the pants fit alright and the shirt is oversized although they fit better than I thought they would since he's like a whole head shorter than Joey.

     "How do I look," Atem asks.

     I look him up and down before replying, "You look good like an average teenager. Oh and would you like me to call Joey and tell him your coming to Domino with me or you want it to be a surprise."

     "I'd like them to know I'm back so that we can start to figure out how I got here," Atem says.

     "Alright I'll give him a call," I say pulling out my phone and dial Joey.

**********************************************

     After Atem and I finish talking with Joey I get started heating up some water for some instant ramen.

     "Hey Atem you don't mind eating instant ramen do you?" I ask pulling out two cups of instant ramen.

     "No, I'll eat whatever you make," Atem says sitting down a the dining room table.

     "Alright," I say placing the cup ramen in front of him as we wait for the water to boil.

     I look at the boy across form me he's really cute if he wasn't an Ancient Egyptian pharaoh that could up and vanish at any time I would probably date him. From what Joey told me and from my interactions with he, he seems really nice and caring.

********************************************

          It's been about a week since Atem stated staying with me and I've grow to like him quite a lot. We're about to head off to Domino and I can't help the sense of dread since I know that Joey and his friends have been trying to figure out how to get Atem home and Atem probable want to return to his friends so once they figure out how to get him back I think he'll leave. Jeez I wasn't supposed to fall for him.

     "You got everything you need?" I ask as I place my bag in the trunk of my car.

     "Yeah thanks again for letting me stay at your place and for buying me new cloths," Atem says from the passenger seat wearing a black shirt and jeans that we got not long after he got here since he couldn't just wear oversized cloths that belong to Joey.

Atem's Pov

     I watch as (Y/N) closes the truck and heads to the driver seat. In all my years of existing I don't think I've ever seen someone as beautiful as (Y/N). I think about what Yugi and the gang had told me about what they found on me appearing here and it appears that I can't go back unless I want to. Which I actually don't want to now at first all I wanted to do was get back home but now... now I don't want to go back at least not yet I want to spend more time with (Y/N).

     "You ready for a road trip?" (Y/N) says giving me a dazzling smile.

     "Yeah"

Hope you enjoyed!

Ok I have a couple of announcements one this story has over 2k reads and I really should have done this earlier but thank you all for reading this and thank you for requesting I really appreciate it. My second announcement is that I've started a Yu-gi-oh role play book so if you want go check it out.