Study Date (Zane x Fem! Reader)

I do not own the art

Requested by: CherylMander

     I tap my pencil on the edge of my desk as I stare at the blank piece of paper that sits on it, my head throws facts and figure at me unsure of what to work on first. I sigh and put my pencil down. I close my eyes and try to focuses on one of the many subject matter flooding through my mind. I get snapped out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing signaling I've gotten a text. I reach over to my phone and turn it on looking at who's texting me. It's my boyfriend, Zane.

     You need any help with you homework?

     I read the text not hesitating to type my reply.

     Yeah, I can't focuses on anything.

     I send the message and wait for a reply. Not long after my phone buzzes again.

     Alright, I'll be right over to help.

     After I read the text I place my phone down on the desk and stretch. Zane and I are in our last year at duel academy and with the end of the year approaching the teachers are making sure to keep us busy. I get up and walk over to the door when I hear a knock. I open it and let Zane in the room.

     "So what do you wanna work on first?" Zane asks pulling up a chair next to mine. 

     "Dunno," I say sitting down in my chair next to Zane, "My brain won't settle down on a subject."

     "Alright how about we start with card types," Zane says picking up the text book. 

     "Let's get to work," I say picking up my pencil.

*******************************************

     After a few hours of working on my homework with Zane I'm almost done with it I just have a few more things to write then I'll be done. 

     "And done," I say as I finish the homework and put my pencil down on the desk.

     Zane takes the paper and looks it over just like he had done for the rest of my work. After a few seconds Zane nods and puts the paper down.

     "Since you no longer need my help I'll be going back to my room," Zane says standing up and heading toward the door.

     "Eh why not the dinning hall? I mean it's almost dinner time," I say getting up and following Zane out of my room.

     "I'm not that hungry besides I want to work on my deck more," Zane responds.

     "Nope, your joining me for dinner and we can work on your deck after," I say grabbing Zane's arm and dragging him to the dining hall. 

     "Alright," Zane says with an adorable smile.

     "Why are you smiling?" I ask curious to what caused my normally stoic boyfriend to smile.

     "It's nothing," Zane says still smiling.

     "Aw common tell me," I say.

     "I'm smiling because your adorable," Zane says ruffling my hair.

Hope you enjoyed!