Meeting (Shay X Fem! Reader) Part 2

Disclaimer I do not own the art. Also I think that Shay would tease Yuto mercilessly about his crush on Lulu some of this is just me having fun, having Yuto get his revenge on Shay. Hope you Enjoy.

     It's bee about a week since my duel with the mysterious man, Shay, and I haven't been able to get him out of my head, especially after what Declan told me a week ago.

***********************************************

     "Declan," I say busting into his office, "I just dueled some weird guy in a trench coat who didn't really seem to like you or Lids.

When I say this Declan's focuses shifts from his computer screen to me looking me dead in the eye he says.

     "Explain."   

**********************************************

     After I finished my explanation Declan told me all about the dimensions and his father's war on XYZs. He also asked me to see if I could help him find Shay. I hope Shay's ok with his home being destroyed and all and how did he get here? As I continue to think about Shay I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Wait do I have a crush on him? I ponder on this thought for a while although not really coming up with any results. Ugh this is so frustrating why are feeling so COMPLICATING! That's it! I'm going to get some ice cream. Ice cream solves all problems. 

Shay's pov

     I haven't been able to get that girl, (Y/N), out of my head since we dueled and I've defiantly gained a small crush on her which Yuto's been teasing me about it all week. Agh here he comes.

     "So have you got that girl out of your head yet or are you still thinkin about her?" Yuto say in a teasing voice a small smirk on his face.

     "Shut up Yuto," I hiss at him. 

     Yuto let's out a light chuckle. "Come on Shay your just adorable," at this I send a slight glare at him," I mean you really care about her it's sooo cute you know I wonder how you would act around her. Have you seen her since your fist meeting?" Yuto says smiling innocently.

     "No, and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't want her to get sucked in this mess"

     Yuto gives me a remorseful look. "You know she's friends with Declan so she's going to get sucked into this one way or another," Yuto say looking at me apologetically. "On another note you should really talk to her I mean you obviously have a huge crush on her," Yuto says returning to his teasing tone. "And come on tell me more about her I wanna here you gush about her again but record it this time so I can tease you about it latter." 

     "Wait how do you know she's friends with Declan, have you been staking her?" I say giving him a suspicious look.

     "No. I've just been following one of her friend cause she looks like Lulu," he says avoiding my eyes.

     I look at him annoyed that he didn't tell me about this before "So your staking her friend who looks like Lulu! Why haven't you told me about this before who is she!?

     Yuto sighs. "I didn't tell you about it before because I knew you would overreact like this."

     "Seriou-" I start but then see the familiar (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and cheery smile.

Yuto's pov

     I turn around to see what made Shay's temper suddenly disappear. It's Yuya's sister, (Y/N), the girl Shay has a crush on. No wonder he totally forgot about being mad at me. Now I can really get some revenge for all the times he teased me about my crush on Lulu.

     "Hay," I call out grabbing Shay's wrist and dragging him toward (Y/N), "My name's Yuto. Your (Y/N) right, my friend Shay has told me a lot about you honestly I couldn't get him to shut up about you."

     "Yeah I'm (Y/N), and it's really nice to meat you Yuto, and does Shay really talk about me that much?" (Y/N) asks a slight blush spreading across her face.

     "Yeah when I talked to him after he dueled you, I could hardly get him to shut up about you he's really fond of you," I say Shay doesn't seem to be aware of what I'm saying yet.

     (Y/N) giggles her blush darkening. "Would you and Shay like to join me for some ice cream?"

     A grin spread across my face. She just set me up for the perfect revenge plan while Shay's still out of it I'll agree to go then I'll pretended to remember a prior arrangement and leave the two of them alone. Then follow them and record it all put together a slide show or something.

     "Yeah Shay and I have some time we'd love to come," I say.

     "Great come on," (Y/N) says looping her one arm through Shay's and the other through mine.

     I stop walking and fake the I just remembered something really important face.

     "Sorry, I just remembered I promised to help a friend so I gotta go," I say.

     (Y/N) give's me a suspicious look before saying, "Alright maybe you and your friend could meet up with us later," she say pulling out a piece of paper and writing down a address on it before handing it to me.

     "See you both later," I say running off a good distance before looping around.

(Y/N)'s pov

     As Yuto runs off I start to think of how I'm going to bring up the subject of dimensions. Should I just bring it up, should I hint at it? I continue to think about this until we arrive at my favorite ice cream shop. Ok (Y/N) you can deal with the whole dimension thing latter remember the reason your here is because you wanted to figure out if you have a crush on Shay or not. I open the door and walk up to the counter ordering my usual. I turn to Shay to ask him what he wants.

     "Shay what kind of ice cream do you want?" I ask.

     "Um I'll have uuh chocolate," Shay says uncertain.

     After we get our ice cream we go to a nearby table, and sit down. As we talk, a dark blush spreads across our faces. Ok I definitely have a crush on Shay.