Fight (Jaden x Fem! Tomboy! Shy! Reader x Jesse)

I do not own the art

Requested by: Waterlord-Chan

This chapter will have a split ending one for Jaden and one for Jesse.

     I knock on Jaden's dorm room door and wait for him to open it. It swings open to reveal the kuriboh haired duelist.

     "Hay Jaden you ready for our study session?" I ask walking into Jaden's dorm.

     "Yeah, I can never remember this stuff, thanks for coming here to help me study," Jaden says a grin on his face.

     "It's no big deal J, I'm always happy to help now were are you having the most trouble?" I ask sitting down next to him at his desk.

     "Everything," Jaden says.

     "Of course you need help with everything," I say with a sigh.

**********************************************

Alexis Pov

     I speed walk down the halls to get to my classes on time. I turn a corner almost at my class when I hear shouting form around the next corner.

     "Yeah and what of it! Your not good enough for (Y/N). So why don't you just shut up and back off!"

     "Oh shut up, Your the one who's not good enough for (Y/N)! So you should back off," A second, accented voice, which sounds like Jesse shouts.

     What's going on I look around the corner to see that Jaden has shoves Jesse against the wall and that Jesse has grabbed Jaden's throat. The two of them looked furious, and it looks like they might get into a big fight and I don't think I can stop them. I turn around and run toward the classroom.

(Y/N) Pov

  I'm sitting in my classroom doodling waiting for class to start. Just as I finish up my picture the door slams open. I turn to see a panicked looking Alexis running toward me.

     "(Y/N), Jesse and Jaden are fighting in the hall you got to stop them!" she says stopping in front of me.

     "Oh um ok but why are they fighting," I say feeling very uncomfortable since everyone is staring at me and Alexis but also very worried.

     "They're fighting over which of the two of them you like."

     I nod my head and run out of the room and turn the corner to stop the two of them.

     "Stop it you two," I say, stepping in-between them.

     Jaden and Jesse step away from each other but continue to glare at each other.

     "What do you think the two of you are doing fighting over who I should go out with?! That's a decision I should make depending on my feelings!" I scream tears filling my eyes, I take a deep breath, "I do like one of you but I don't think I could go out with him since I don't think that the two of you will stop fighting so I refuse to go out with anyone."

     "(Y/N)! Wait!" I hear Jesse and Jaden yell as I run down the hall back to my dorm.

*******************************************

     It's been two days since Jesse's and Jaden's fight and I haven't talked to either of them since then. I have received apology note's from both of them and it seems like they have made up and are no longer fighting. I think it's about time that I confessed my feelings for him. 

Jaden ending

     I walk up to Jaden's dorm door and knock on it. The door swings open almost instantly the kuribo haired boy behind it.

     "Uh hi (Y/N) what are you doing here?" Jaden asks a grin on his face.

     "I-I like you," I stutter my voice barely above a whisper.

     "Really!?" Jaden asks.

     I nod shifting form one foot to another uncertain why I am so nervous.

     "I love you!" Jaden shouts picking me up and spinning me in a circle.

     After Jaden calms down a little he puts me on the ground and slams his lips on to mine. After a minute or two he pulls away and resting his forehead on mine he says.

     "I love you."

Jesse ending

     I walk up to Jesse's dorm door and knock on it. The door swings open almost instantly the blue haired boy behind it.

     "Uh hi (Y/N) what are you doing here?" Jesse asks a grin on his face.

     "I-I like you," I stutter my voice barely above a whisper.

     "Really!?" Jesse asks.

     I nod shifting form one foot to another uncertain why I am so nervous.

     "I love you!" Jesse shouts picking me up and spinning me in a circle.

     After Jesse calms down a little he puts me on the ground and slams his lips on to mine. After a minute or two he pulls away and resting his forehead on mine he says.

     "I love you."