I Love You (5ds! Jack x Depressed! Fem! Reader x 5ds! Crow)

I do not own the art

Requested by: Sleepy-Chan67

This chapter will have a spilt ending one for Jack and one for Crow.

     I sit in the corner of my room curled up in ball still struggling to process the fact that because I failed to hold my own in the tag duel with my sister, she died protecting me. If only I had done better, if only I had been less useless, then she wouldn't be gone she would still be here. Tears role down my face as I think about my deceased sister who passed away a year ago when we where helping the signers defeat Z-one and his team who were trying to destroy turbo dueling.

     After a few hours of crying in the corner I get up and get ready to visit my sister's grave, I adjust my oversized (Fav Color) sweatshirt and pull my hair into a sloppy ponytail I walk out the door and to a nearby flower shop. I get a bouquet of lilies and head to the grave yard to visit my sister's grave. 

     Arriving at the grave yard I see that Jack and Crow are already there. I walk over to the grave, and place the lilies on the ground in front of my sisters tombstone. Tear start to role down my face as I think about my sister she was the exact opposite on me no where close to useless. She was always so happy, always willing to help others, and she always tried her best to keep everyone else happy. Why did she have to die!? Why am I so useless!? Tears cascade down my face as my thoughts surround me. I get snapped out of my suffocating thoughts by Jack and Crow both pulling me in for a hug. I can feel myself relax in their embrace I feel a lot more calm although a sense of uselessness and sadness still looms over me.

***************************************

     It's been a little over three years since my sister's death and I've hardly left my house since then. The only times I leave is when I go to work, I go shopping, the anniversary of my sister's death, and when the guys invite me somewhere. Although I feel like I'm more of a burden to them I'm utterly useless and it's not like I do anything except work go home and sleep. I wish I could help them somehow although they don't need much help I think Jack is planning on traveling around the world challenging strong duelist,  Crow is gonna join a turbo dueling team, and I'm not really sure what Yusei's planning on doing.

     Honestly the three of them have been helping me a lot with my parent since I'm so pathetic that I've never been able to stand up to them and their abuse. It was always my sister who would stand up to them and protect me. Although once the guys learned about it they helped us to get our own place away from them and only a year after we escaped she died because of my mistake. It's all my fault. Maybe if I hadn't gone, maybe if I was less useless she would be alive she would be here. It's all my fault. Maybe if I was never born she... My thoughts get cut off by a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and open it not surprised to see Jack and Crow on the other side of it.

     "Hay (Y/N) how have you been?" Crow ask as I step to the side to let them in.

     "I've been fine how have you two been?" I ask.

     "We're good, when was the last time you cleaned this place?" Jack asks as he steps over a pile of food wrappers on the floor.

     "Uh I don't know a few months maybe more," I say as I rub the tiredness from my eyes.

     Crow and Jack look at each other for a second and then start to pick up the stuff on the floor.

     "Guys, you don't have to do this and if it bother you I'll get to it later today," I say not wanting to be more of a burden then I already am.