Seto X Ari (Oc)

I run though the dark ally way not knowing where I was heading I was just running. Running from my boyf-  I mean ex-boyfriend who just broke up with me. I turn a corner in the abnormally dark ally way. Only to come face to face with him, Seto Kaiba, the man who just broke my heart. He was sitting in his office chair with an emotionless look in his eyes.

     "What are you doing here? I though I told you I never wanted to see you ever again."

     I take a step back at his harsh tone, bumping into something. I turn around to come face to face with the office door. When did I get here? Why am I here? I reach for the door nob only to find that their is none. I collapse on the floor panicking. 

                   "Ari, Ari, Ar-" Right before I black out I hear someone calling my name.

***************************************************

     My eyes snap open tears running down my face. I look around the room trying to remember were I am.

     "Did you have another one of your nightmares love?" Asks a concern voice to my right. 

     My head whips to the right. I blink Seto is sitting next to me looking at me with concern filled eyes. Then it hits me I'm at Seto's house for a movie date. We had just finished watching The Greatest Showman, when I had fallen asleep and had that wretched nightmare. I wish I would stop having them.

     "Y-Yeah," I say in a shaky voice, as I rub my eyes trying to stop the tears form falling.

     Seto pulls me into a hug running his hand though, my shoulder length blue hair, comforting me. We sit on the couch in almost complet silence the only noise being the ending credits of the movie, Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry. After I've calmed down and mostly stopped crying Seto lets go of me and leaves to do something. After lying on the couch for a bit I get up, and restart the movie. I go back to the couch and get comfy under the fluffy blanket.

     Not long after Seto comes back with a bowl of popcorn and three Musketeer bars. He hands me the pop corn and the Musketeer bars, sitting next to me he pulls me into a side hug and kisses me on the four head. We watch the movie in relative silence besides when I make a comment or get emotional at the emotional moments. After the movie ends I fall into a comfortable sleep in Seto's arms.

                   Hi their I was wondering if you guys prefer x oc or x readers or if you guys just don't care if you could tell me that would be great.