Bonding (Kite Tenjo X Fem! Reader)

I do not own the art

Requested by: DawnMornignGlory

     I walk toward heart land tower to demand that Kite spend more time with his daughter, Kate.

     "Kite!" I holler entering the tower.

     "What?" Kite asks not bothering to look up from his work.

     "I have to go out of town for work over the weekend so your going to have to look after Kate," I say.

     "Why don't you just leave her with Yuma?" Kite responds still not looking up from his computer

     "He can't because YOU are going to spend some quality time with your daughter. You can't keep pretending she doesn't exist. Kayla wouldn't  want you to spend all your time in here morning her you know.  I'll be dropping Kate off Friday afternoon."

********************************************

Kite's POV

     "Master Kite (Y/N) is at the door with Madam Kate," Orbital says.

     "Let them in," I say.

     A little while later I hear my office door open, and a little girl walks into my office followed by (Y/N). Kate looks just like her mother with her blue hair and grey eyes.

     "Kite here are some of Kate's things this is her favorite stuffy she doesn't like to go to sleep without it and this has her pajamas, a change of cloths, some of her favorite coloring books and her dueling deck," (Y/N) says handing me a Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon stuffy and a backpack," Anyway I'll be off now take good care of Kate." She says walking out the door.

     "So what do you want to do?" I ask.

     "I would like to color," Kate says looking at the floor.

     "Here," I say handing her the coloring books.

     Kate walks over to a near by table and starts to color. What am I supposed to do with her? (Y/N) could have at least given me a few more instructions before leaving. Mabey I should take her to the park Heart always loved to play in the park when he was younger.

     "So kid would you like to go to the park tomorrow?"

     "Sure," Kate says she still looking nervous. I continue to work until I feel someone pull on my coat "Um daddy where am I going to sleep?"

      "Ah you can sleep in the room next to mine," I say.

     "Ok were is it fluffy needs to go to bed."

     "Over here and who's fluffy?" I ask taking her over to her room.

     "He's fluffy," Kate says holding up her Galaxy-Eyes Dragon stuffy.

     "Oh," I say mildly shocked that she named her Galixy-Eyes stuffy fluffy.

******************************************

     "Kate wake up it's time to go to the park," I say opening the door to the little girls room only to see her struggling to put her shirt on.

     "Here let me help you with that," I say walking over to help her.

     After helping Kate get changed we eat breakfast and go to the park. Arriving at the park Kate heads straight for the slides while I go to sit on a nearby bench.