Sibling Bond (Yugi x Fem! Adopted! Sister! Reader)

I do not own the art

Requested by: ScarlettWhite

     I curl myself up into a tight ball trying to keep warm and avoid the rain pelting down, the roof of the game shop I'm in front of providing some cover. I think about taking the risk of going inside but decide I can't risk getting kicked out since some people aren't to friendly to random homeless girls taking shelter in front of their store. I shiver as the wind changes directions and I get drench by the rain. After a few seconds of the rain hitting me it stops I look up to see a boy that looks to be about ten years old, the same age as me holding an umbrella above the two of us. The boy has black and magenta hair that spikes to make it look like a star fish, blond bangs, and soft dark purple eyes.

     "Hi miss would you like to come inside?" the boy asks in a quite nervous tone.

     I stare at the boy for a few seconds before nodding, the boy reaches out a hand to help me up I take it and follow him.

     "What's your name miss?" The boy asks.

     "(Y/N)," I repliy in a wisper.

     "My name's Yugi it nice to meet you (Y/N)," Yugi says as we enter the game shop, "Grandpa! Is it ok if (Y/N) stays here until the rain stops?" Yugi asks an old man standing behind the shop counter.

     "Of course it is Yugi," the old man says looking over at me and Yugi, "Yugi, why don't you take her up to your room and giver her a change of cloths so she doesn't have to wear her drenched cloths."

     Yugi nod and takes my hand leading me upstairs into a living room, then through the living room, into a hall, and then into a  room which a I assume is his room. Yugi walks over to the closet and opens it.

     "You can pick whatever you want to wear call me back when your done," Yugi says leaving the room.

     I nod and look in the closet for something to wear I select a black short sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. I change into them, their both a little big for me but they fit alright.

     "Yugi, I'm done," I says opening the door and peaking out.

     "Do the clothes fit alright?" Yugi asks.

     "Yeah," I reply.

     "That's great. I got you a phone so you can call your parents" Yugi says as he holds out a phone.

     "Oh, I don't have parents I'm an orphan," I say.

     "I'm so sorry I um," Yugi says panicking slightly.

     "It's no big deal I never knew my parents, I've lived on the streets my whole life, you and your grandpa are just about the nicest people I've met so thank you," I say with a slight bow.

     "It's no big deal," Yugi says then his face light up like he just had a great idea, "Hay (Y/N) why don't you stay here with me and my family you could be my sister."

     "Really can I?!" I ask excited.

     "Yeah I don't see why not I'll ask mom and grandpa," Yugi says running off.

********************************************* 

     I've been living with the Muto's for four years now an I'm eternally grateful to them for taking me in after Yugi fond me in front of the game shop that rainy day long ago. Ever since then I swore to myself that I would protect Yugi no matter what. So when I saw some blond jerk and his pointy brunet haired friend taking the last piece to Yugi's puzzle, that Yugi has been working on for the past eight years I had no intention of going easy on him.

     "Hay what do you think your doing give the puzzle piece back," I say approaching the trio.

     "If you want it so bad go and get it," Blondie says throwing the piece out the open window.

     I dash forward and try to catch the piece before it goes out the window but I'm a little to slow and the piece goes flying out the window and into a nearby stream. I turn around and glare at the two boys I consider beating them up but decide that I can deal with them later first I should get the puzzle piece before it get's swept away and I can no longer find it. I grab Yugi's wrist and drag him out of the class room not wanting to leave him in their with those two jerks. As we exit the school I let go of Yugi's wrist and jump into the stream and start to look around for the puzzle piece.

     "(Y/N) get out of their you'll catch a cold," Yugi says walking over to the edge of the stream.

     "I'll be fine Yugi, I just need to find that puzzle piece," I reply crouching down in the water running my hands along the bottom of the steam searching for the puzzle piece.

     Yugi is about to object but I interrupt him, "fond it," I says lifting my hand in the air with the puzzle piece in it.

     I walk out of the stream my cloths and hair dripping wet, I hand Yugi his puzzle piece and start to wring out my hair.

     "Thanks, (Y/N) although we might want to hurry home so you can change your outfit your drenched," Yugi says with a sigh as he starts walking home.

     "Yeah, also if those guys ever pick on you again tell me and I'll handle it ok?" I ask following him.

     "Ok I will but you have to promise me to be more careful I don't want anything to happen to you, your my only friend and sister," Yugi says turning his head to look at me.

     "Don't worry Yug nothing will happen to me but I do promise I'll be more careful," I say.

Hope you enjoyed!