I'm Here (Yami x Fem! Reader)

I do not own the art. 

Requested by: YuGiOhfan1999

     I walk through the streets a tick mark appears on my for head when I see that it's another text from another number from my ex-boyfriend, I swiftly hit the block button. How many numbers is that jerk gonna get!? He's been trying to contact me ever since I broke up with him after he stabbed my legs with a knife. Which I think is a very valid reason to call the cops on him even though that jerk was found innocent. Claimed someone broke into the house and stabbed me and he was able to get the knife from the person who broke in and they ran away. I moved a way after that hoping to never see that jerk again I've changed my phone number multiple time although he keeps finding out my new one, it's been two years since the incident and I haven't seen him since. Not long after I moved I met my best friend and now crush Yami. That reminds me I should see if he can hang tonight I dial up his number hoping he's up since it's almost sun set. 

     "Hay Yami wanna hang once the sun goes down?" I ask, Yami being a vampire couldn't go out when there was sun so the time we could hang outside is limited.

     "Yeah. The normal place?" Yami asks referencing the small cafe that has a good view of a forest that we normally meet at. 

     "Yeah sounds good," I reply a bright smile on my face. 

     "See you then," Yami says.

     "See you then," I reply and he hangs up.

     I put my phone back into my pocket and yawn I hope I'm not gonna be to tired at Yami's and mine hang out. Out of the corner of my eye I see a claw machine with a super cute (Favorite animal) stuffy in it. I go over to it and start to try and win it only planing on doing three rounds so I don't get cheated out of my money. On my second try I get it after I've taken it out of the machine I feel something hard hit the back of my head and I fall unconscious. 

********************************************

     I wake up to find that my hands are tied behind my back and my feet are bound together. I open my eyes to find that I'm in the middle of a forest under a giant tree. I start to struggle trying to get the ropes off of me. 

     "Babe your awake~" I hear the sickening voice of my ex-boyfriend whisper into my right ear.

     I jolt to the left away from him fear shooting up my spine. My heart rate becomes faster as I see the knife in his hand, the same one he had used to stab into my legs the night I broke up with him. I remember that day as if it was yesterday. 

     Two years ago

     I walk up to my boyfriends house exited for our valentine date. He said something about it being extra special and that I'm not gonna forget it. I skip up to his front door and knock on it. A second after he opens the door a adorable smile on his face. 

     "Hey babe," He says kissing me on the cheek.

     I giggle and blush, "Hey," I say stepping into the house when he steps to the side. 

     "Ready for our date," he asks hugging me from behind.

     "Yeah what's the plan?" I ask

     "You'll see," He says taking my hand and kissing me on the cheek. 

     "Alright" I say as he takes me back out of the house locking the door behind him. 

     He takes me to a cafe where we eat lunch then we go to an arcade and he wins me a cute (fav animal) stuffy. Then he took me out to dinner at a fancy restaurant, then we head back to his place to watch a movie in his room. 

     "How have you liked the day so far?" He asks smiling at me.

     "It was great I can see why you said it would be one to remember."

     "We haven't even got to the really memorable part~" He say hugging me.

     "Alright," I says kissing the corner of his lip not entirely sure what he means since we're just gonna watch a movie.

     "Common," He say taking me into his room.

     We lie on the bed and watch the movie and cuddle. Halfway through the movie he get's up to go get something. I lie on the bed kicking my legs as I watch the movie.

     "Hey," I say when I see him reenter the room out of the corner of my eye to focused on the movie to look at him if only I had. 

     The bed dips as he sits on it I only I had looked over to see his psychotic smirk and the knife in his hand. A searing pain shoots up my right leg when he plunges the knife into it. I scream out in pain, as I feel the knife plunge into my skin. I look over at him shocked.

     "What are you doing?!" I ask scared by the psychotic look on his face. 

     "Making today unforgettable~" He says a creepy smile on his face as he pulls the knife out of my right leg and plunging it into my left leg. 

     I scream out in pain as I feel the knife dig into my leg, I reach for my phone which is sitting on the bed not far away from me. Grabbing it I call 911, the phone ring getting the attention of my boyfriend. 

     "What are you doing? Why are you ruining our special moment?" He questions tilting his head to the side looking genuinely confused like there was nothing wrong with him stabbing me. 

     "Cause I don't want this you psycho!" I yell at him terrified.

     "Psycho? Babe I'm not I psycho I just love you~ Also of course you want this you love me right?" He asks with almost a child like innocence creeping me out. 

     "I- No not if it means getting stabbed!"

     Present time

     Luckily the police arrived before he could do more but that night left me scared both physically and mentally. I shake terrified at what he might do. 

     "Babe~ I missed you so much," he says hugging me, "Now that I've found you again we can finish our bonding," He says a creepy smile on his face as he hold his knife moving it closer to my leg.

     I shrink back away from him, terrified about what he's going to do. He places the knife against the scar he left last time he stabbed me. 

     "It's time to finish what we started~" He purrs tearing my skin open with the knife stabbing my leg, "Let me show my love for you~" He pushes the knife deeper into my leg causing me to scream in pain as my leg bleeds.

     Yami's Pov

     I walk to (Y/N) and my favorite spot to meet planing on confessing my feelings for her. I look around not seeing (Y/N) any where. That's weird, she's normally here before me. I think as I sit down I wait about five minutes before I start to get worried she's never late she's always on time heck she's normally early. I get up to start looking for her when a familiar sent hits me coming from the forest.

     (Y/N)! I think slightly panicking the only reason her sent would be like this is if she was bleeding, but why would she be in the forest bleeding! I run into the forest following her sent worried out of my mind. I then hear her scream out in pain causing me to force my body to go faster. I eventually find (Y/N) she's tied up and some guy is stabbing into her leg with a knife. Anger floods through me as I growl and tackled the guy off of (Y/N) and knocking him unconscious. 

     "(Y/N)..." I say looking at her she looks absolutely terrified, after I tacked the guy off of her she had curled herself up into a ball. 

     The leg that has the knife in it is still extended the wound bleeding some. I gently pick (Y/N) up she stiffens at first but then she looks up and relaxes,

     "Yami," She says her voice sounding relieved she loops her arms around my neck snuggling her face into my chest. 

     "Don't worry (Y/N) I'm here," I whisper to her holding her close. 

Hope you enjoyed!