New World (Yusei x Fem! Chubby! Reader)

I do not own the art.

Requested by: Puggledoggo19

Yusei Fudo. She was watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds when the T.V. went black then it flashed white and knocked the reader out. She woke up and found herself in the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds world.

     I sit down in front of my T.V. to watch more of my favorite anime Yu-gi-oh 5Ds just as the theme song ends the T.V. goes blank, I'm just about to get up to see what's wrong when the T.V. flashes white this is the last thing I see before I pass out.

**********************************************

     I crack my eyes open only to shut them right away the bright light of the sun irritating them. Wait wasn't I in my house in the living room what's the sun doing in my living room!? I lift my arm up over my face and crack my eyes open. Once my eyes are open I look around to see that I'm in the middle of a desert. How did I end up in a desert, I sit up and dust the sand off of my arms. I'm about to stand up when I hear a motorcycle approaching. I turn around to see a Red motorcycle approaching. The motorcycle come's to a stop not far from me, when the cyclist takes of his helmet I gasp surprised.

     "Miss are you ok," The cyclist who I recognize to be Yusei Fudo asks me. 

     "Yeah..." I say a light blush coating my cheeks. 

     "Do you like a ride back to the city Miss?" Yusei asks. 

     "Uhhh," my brain can't keep up with everything one second I'm in my living room watching T.V. and the next I'm in the Yu-gi-oh 5ds world! This is just like some sort of fanfic. Wait I gotta says something or I'll just be staring at him, "Yeah, yeah that would be nice."

     "Alright hop on," Yusei says holding his hand out for me to take.

     I take Yusei hand and he pulls me onto the back of the duel runner. 

     "Hold on tight," Yusei says.

     I nod and wrap my arms around his waist a dark blush on my face. Yusei starts up the duel runner and head toward Domino. Once where almost in the city I've collected my self enough to talk. 

     "So um were you visiting Kalin?" I ask.

     "Yeah I wa- Wait how do you know about that?" Yusei asks stopping the duel runner and looking at me suspiciously. 

     "Um uh I..." How am I supposed to explain that I'm from another dimension were the adventures of him and his friends are just a T.V. Show well actually I could do it just like that but then I would sound crazy. 

     The look in Yusei's eyes tells me that I'm gonna hafta give some sort of explanation. I have two options sound crazy or creepy, I'm just gonna tell the truth and see what happens who know maybe he won't think I'm mad he did time travel that time. 

     "Um the thing is I'm from another dimension were this world is just a T.V. Show," I say looking down at my shoes and twisting my hands together nervously. 

     "Alright then tell me something only I should know," Yusei says. 

     "Umm," I say as I think, "Your father saved you two times when you were falling to your death, when you fell off the bridge after you fought Rowen and when you were fighting Z-one. 

     Yusei looks at me surprised then he sighs, "So you are telling the truth how did you get here then?"

     "Honestly I have no idea I was just sitting down to watch the show when I got zapped here," I say. 

     "I see. You can stay with me until we can figure out how to get you home," Yusei says smiling back at me. 

     He's so cute! I smile back at him in gratitude. 

Hope you enjoyed!