Reuniting (Yusei X Fem! reader)

I do not own the art    

Requested by: CherylMander

     I push my duel runner toward the café that Yusei and I agreed to meet at. My duel runner had broken down a couple of blocks away from the café I knew it needed a turn up but I didn't think it would bread down. I should ask Yusei to have a look at it when I get there. Actually I should asks what our relationship is since we never broke up or anything we just lost contact and my feelings for him haven't changed if anything they've grown stronger. I hope he doesn't say that he just want to be friend or he's gotten a girlfriend. Although I feel like Yusei would have mentioned if he had started dating someone else. I'm a few houses away from the café when I feel something wet hit my head and then a lot of something. 

     "Gah!" I shout running the rest of the way to the café as the rain pours down on me.

     I struggle to keep my duel runner with me as I hurry to the café doors I quickly park it outside making sure it's secure and then head in. Luckily I wasn't too far form the café and didn't get to wet although my shirt is quite damp. I shiver wishing I had brought a jacket.

     "Hay- (Y/N) your shivering," Yusei says walking over to me and putting his jacket over my shoulders.

     "Thanks Yusei, it's nice to see you," I say pulling the jacket on and zipping it up, "New jacket?"

     "No actually I've had it for a few years now," Yusei says as we walk over to the table he was sitting at, "So how have you been?" Yusei asks pulling a chair out from the table and gesturing for me to sit down.

     "I've been good, once the city and satellite became one I got a job in the city and moved into a small apartment not far from my work I've been living there for the past two years. How about you? How have you been?" I ask as Yusei sits down across from me. 

     "I've been good, been working on tuning up mine, Jack, and Crow's duel runners. The three of us are currently living in a clock shop since the owner, Zora is letting us stay there for free. You wanna get something to eat?" Yusei asks.

     "Yeah, I'm starving," I say getting up from the table to order some food.

     Yusei follow suit and I order a croissant sandwich and some hot chocolate, and Yusei orders a ham sandwich and black coffee. We continue to chat about our live and what we've been doing as we wait for the food. After receiving our food Yusei and I go back to our table.

     "I didn't hear your duel runner when you arrived, something wrong with it? Want me to give it a look over?" Yusei asks. 

     "Yeah, I actually meant to ask you to look at it because on my way here it broke down it's currently parked out side so maybe once this rain dies down you could have a look at it," I says feeling like I was forgetting to ask him something.

     "I see," Yusei says taking a bite of his sandwich. 

     "I feel like I had something else I wanted to ask," I say glaring at my hot chocolate as I sip it. 

     "Well when you remember ask away," Yusei says.

     Yusei and I sit in silence as we eat our food and I try to remember what I wanted to ask Yusei. Where about done with our meal when it dawned on me. 

     "Oh I just remembered what I wanted to ask you," I say clapping my hands together, "what would our relationship be since we never really broke up we just lost contact?"

     "Um I don't know I guess it depends on how you feel," Yusei says a light blush on his face.

     "Alright, so that means if I say I still like you we stay together?" I ask.

     "Yeah that's exactly what it means," Yusei says with a smile. 

Hope you enjoyed!