Not so Friendly Duel (Theodor x Fem! Tomboy! Reader x Yusaku)

I do not own the art

Requested by : Waterlord-Chan

This one-shot will have two endings one for Theodor and one for Yusaku.

     My phone goes off signaling that I have a new message. I unlock my phone to see it's from Yusaku.

     "(Y/N) I'm about to head into the Vrains to fight the knight of Hanoi meet me here if you want to join."

     I look at the location marker that he sent me and save it to my duel disk so I wont get lost. I lie down on my bed and enter the Vrains.

************************************************

     It's been about half an hour and I still haven't found the spot were Yusaku told me to meat him. I can't believe I got lost again I even saved the location. I'm about to give up when I hear Playmaker's and Soulburner's voices. A grin spreads across my face only for it to fade when I realize it sounds like their dueling each other and not the friendly sort of duel.

     I turn a corner and see Playmaker and Soulburner dueling on a platform below me. They see like their mad at each other for some reason, but that doesn't matter now I need to stop them from fighting. I'm about to shout at them to stop, when the ground gives out from under me and I fall between their two attacking monsters.

     I jolt up on my bed sweat coating my face, thankfully I instaled a emergance logout incase I'm about to get wonded to the point that it would cause real world damage. I wipe the sweat off my face with my shirt sleeve and get out of bed. I slip on my shoes and head out.

Theodor ending

     I raise my hand to knock on Theodor's door, it opens to reveal Theodor who seems to be in a rush. Theodor crashes into me since he was running out the door. I stumble and fall backward but before I can hit the ground Theodor wraps his arm around my waist to support me.

     "Ga (Y/N)! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Theodor asks helping me back onto my feet, a light blush forming on his face.

     "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for the assist," I reply.

     "It's no big deal I mean I was the one who bumped into you," Theodor says gesturing me inside, "So what brings you here?"

     "Well I says you and Yusaku dueling in the Vrains and you two seemed really mad at each other for some reason and I'm here to learn why. So why were the two of you fighting?" I ask.

     "Uh well we were fighting to decide who got to confess to you first since we both really like you," Theodor says his blush deepening.

     It takes me a few seconds to process what Theodor just said, "What. What! You like me?"

     Theodor nods his head his already dark blush deepening, "Yeah I really like you."

     "Well I like you too," I say pecking him on the check, "but I'm kinda mad at you and Yusaku for fighting each other, especially in a time like this, instead of coming to talk to me or something"

     "Yeah sorry about that."

Yusaku ending

     I raise my hand to knock on Yusaku's door, it opens to reveal Yusaku who seems like he's in a rush. Yusaku's about to crash into me but stops just in time, taking a step backward.

     "(Y/N)! What are you doing here and are you ok?" Yusaku asks gesturing me inside.

     "Why wouldn't I be ok and I'm here to figure out why you and Theodor were dueling each other," I reply walking inside.

     "Three reasons, one, I like you," Yusaku says holding up one finger a blush spreading across his face, "two, Theodore likes you," he lifts a second finger," three I don't like the idea of you going out with some one else," he says lifting a third finger his blush darkening.

     "I like you too Yusaku," I say pecking him on the check, "but you shouldn't have fought Theodor, especially in a time like this, you should have come to talk to me or something"

     "Sorry."

Hope you enjoyed!