Care (Kite Tenjo X Fem! Pregnant! Reader)

I do not own the art

Requested by: Zexalgirl52

     I wake to see that my husband, for a little less than a year, Kite, has left for work.  He probably wont be back until late this afternoon. I sit up in bed and stretch, I notice a note on top of the clock, which reads 8:00 a.m., on the bedside table. It's from Kite and it says:

     'I know you've been feeling bad lately so I called your work you have the rest of the week off. Hope you feel better soon and I'll do my best to be home earlier than usual to make dinner.'

     Aww that's so sweet of him. I suddenly feel like I'm gonna puke so I rush over to the restroom. I'm pregnant and experiencing a stupid thing called morning sickness. I figured out yesterday that I was pregnant and have yet to tell Kite. I was hoping to tell him this morning but since I couldn't I'll probably tell him this afternoon when he gets back from work. I do my best to hold my hair back as I puke in the toilet. I go back to bed and curl up under the blankets and close my eyes.

     A massive headache starts to form behind my ears so I reluctantly open my eyes and  get up to get myself a glass of water hoping it will help to sooth my headache. I walk into the kitchen and take a cup from one of the cupboards and fill it up with water. 

     "Afternoon, sweetie," Someone who I recognize to be Kite says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the back of my head. 

     "Afternoon? Didn't you just leave for work?"

     "No, that was this morning, you must have been really tired if you slept the whole day away," Kite says walking over to the fridge, "What do you think about breakfast for dinner?"

     "Sounds great," I say placing my cup down on the counter.

     Kite nods pulling out eggs, bacon and orange juice from the fridge. Opening the freezer he grabs hash browns, placing them on the counter he walks into the pantry. Kite walks out of the pantry with some pancake mix. He turns on the stove and starts to cook the eggs.

     "It's going to take me a bit to finish cooking dinner so how about you get some rest," Kite says kissing my fore head.

     I nod my head, suddenly feeling really sluggish, so I walk back to our bedroom, and curl up underneath the blankets. Falling asleep almost instantly.

*******************************************

     "(Y/N), are you awake?" Kite asks in a soft voice.

     "Yeah," I say sitting up in bed yawning.

     "Sorry did I wake you up?" He says sitting next to me on our bed brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

     "Yeah, but I'm up now is dinner ready? I'm really hungry," I say getting out of the bed.

     Kite looks at me with a soft smile on his face. He takes my hand as we walk over to the dinning room where Kite has dinner set up.

     After dinner Kite and I go to the kitchen to wash the dishes. 

     "Uh Kite I have something to tell you," I say.

     "What is it?" Kite asks.

     "I'm pregnant," I say looking at his blue-gray eyes.

     "Really?" Kite asks.

     I nod my head a small smile on my face.

     "That's great! I'm going to be a dad!" Kite exclaims picking me up by the waist and spinning me around.

     "Yeah," I say laughing.

****************************************

     It's been about six months since Kite and I learned I was pregnant. I'm currently puking in the toilet as Kite holds my hair back. Over the past six months Kite has been taking care of me especially in these later months since my belly has grown in size and it became hard for me to crouch down.

     "Thanks for all the help Kite and sorry about all this," I say sitting down on the bathroom floor exhausted from not being able to sleep.

     "It's no big deal (Y/N) I more than happy to take care of you," Kite says picking me up and caring me to the bed.

******************************************

     I lie in the hospital bed screaming at the top of my lungs and crushing Kite hand with my own, as I give birth to our baby girl.

     Your doing great baby just a little bit more," Kite says in a soothing tone.

     I let out an ear piercing scream as I push one more time giving birth. I take deep breaths exasted but happy. I can hear our daughter wailing as the doctors clean her up.

     "Would you like to hold her?" One of the doctors asks Kite. 

     Kite must have nodded because when I sit up in the bed and look over at my loving husband holding our baby daughter who's stopped crying. Kite is cradling her in his arms and looking at her his blue-gray eyes filled with care and love as he looks at out little girl who waves her arms up at him giggling. I can't help but simile at the adorable scene.

     "You want to hold her or are you to tired?" Kite asks me just as she starts to wail again.

     "Yeah I'd like to hold her also I think she's hungry," I say with a slight laugh taking her from Kite.

     After feeding her she falls asleep in my arms.

     "You look exhausted. Why don't I take her so you can get some rest," Kite says.

     "No, you've done so much for me these past months I can handle it from here," I say yawning.

     "I've told you before I'm happy to help besides I want to make sure your ok since my mother died when she gave birth to Hart I just want to make sure your safe and healthy," Kite says gently taking our daughter from my arms and kissing me on my forehead, "Now get some sleep."

Hope you enjoyed!