Girlfriend? (Yusaku Fujiki X Fem! Hacker! Reader)

I do not own art.

Requested by: CherylMander

     "Playmaker duel me! Loser reveals there identity," I shout at the allusive duelist.

     "Challenge accepted," Playmaker responds with amused smile on his face.

     I grin determined to win. Playmaker is the only person in all of link vrains that I can't hack the system to figure out the identity of but if I win I'll finally get to know who he is. I've been trying to discover his identity since I learned about him. Although he covers his tracks well I was close once but close is all I've ever gotten.

Yusaku's Pov

     I stop running around the Vrains as I hear (Vrains/name), shout out a dual challenge at me.

     "Playmaker duel me! Loser reveals there identity," (V/N) shouts at me.

     "Challenge accepted," I respond an amused smile making it's way onto my face.

     I think about letting her win because she obviously really wants to figure out who I am and I was planning on telling her anyway but decide against it since she would hate it if I went easy on her. I wonder if she'll be as surprised as I was when I figured out who she was.

***********************************************

(Y/N) Pov

     I scowl as my life points drop to zero. Once again I have failed to discover the identity of Playmaker.

     "Good duel," I say shaking hands with Playmaker, "and my real name is-,"

     "I already know," Playmaker says interrupting me.

     "Wa- how? Why did you accept the duel?" I splutter utterly confused.

     "I came into the Vrains to tell you who I am but since you challenged me I decided to see if you could win, so you would learn on your own terms," Playmaker responds.

     "Um alright," I say, "so who are you?"

     "You'll see me at Café Nagi," Playmaker says before logging out.

     Café Nagi isn't that were Yusaku works? Yeah it is. Wonder if he'll be their?

     I log out of the Vrains and head towards the beach where the café normally is around this time. Arriving at the café I see Yusaku sitting at one of the tables outside it. No one else is around not even Kusanagi. That's weird am I here before Playmaker? No he left the Vrains before me. I look at Yusaku who just sitting at the table not eating or typing away on his laptop, it's almost like he's waiting for some one... It can't be. Although now that I think about it, it does make sense.

     "Hi Playmaker," I say sitting down across from Yusaku.

     "So you figured it out," Yusaku says with a smirk.

     "Well yeah you made it really obvious."

     "You don't seem that surprised."

     "Well I mean once I figured it out it made a lot of sense you and Playmaker are extremely similar," I respond.

     "I have a question for you (Y/N)," Yusaku asks a blush forming on his face.

     "What is it?"

     "Will you be my girlfriend?" Yusaku asks after taking a deep breath.

     It takes me a few seconds to process what he just said.

     "Yes!" I shout lunging across the table tackling Yusaku in a hug and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Hope you enjoyed! :)