Crow (5ds) X Raven (Oc) (revised)

Riiing!!! Riing!!! Riiing!!! Rii-!!! Thump!! In an attempt to snatch my phone, I fall off the couch. I groan in annoyance I was having one the most peaceful naps of my life on that couch and I really did not want to leave it. But Yusei had told me earlier that he was calling with important news so I kinda couldn't just ignore it. I mean I could, but I love my brother too much to do that. 

     "Hey Yusei. What did you want to tell me?" I mutter rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

     "Hi, Rae, not Yusei and happy Valentines Day."

     "Hi, Crow!" I chime immediately recognizing the voice as my long-term long distance boyfriend Crow Hogan. We haven't been able to talk much, recently he's been working hard in the pro dueling circuit so he can fight Jack in the upcoming Grand Prix. Heck i didn't even remember it was Valentines Day till I heard Crow say it. Honestly, I'm surprised he remembered not that I have any reason to think he'd forget just he's a whole lot busier than me. 

     "Happy Valentines Day to you too. How have you been? Gotten that duel with Jack yet? It's not too late where you are is it cause I'm not tolerating anther midnight call you need your rest bird brain."

      I can hear Crow laugh on the other end of the phone, "I'm doing fine, and just got my letter for the Garnd Prix so I'll be crushing Jack in the duel soon. But more importantly I'm coming for a visits really soon. Wanna guess when? 

     My heart sores at the new both news but mostly that he's coming to visit soon. My mind races to think of a important date he would come by it's not near either of our birthday's nor is it our anniversary. None of the other's birthday's... After running through all the possibilities, I can't come up with anything. 

     "Did I stump ya Rea?" 

     "Well, maybe if you could give me a little hint, I could stand a chance against your genies."

     Before Crow can reply I hear a knock on the door, "One sec someone's at the door."

     I can hear Crow hum in response as I get up and head to the door. 

     Opening the door I'm greeted by the grinning face of my boyfriend. It takes my brain a second to process what I'm looking at I barley register the surprise Crow says as he opens up his arms for a hug. 

     I tackle Crow in a hug, he grunts stumbling back when I barrel into him. 

     "I can't believe your here. I mean your, you haven't been able to visit in like like forever and and an-."

     Crow lightly laughs at me struggling to form words.

     "I know that's why I came. Beside I can't let my girlfriend be alone on Valentines Day now can I. I mean what kind of boyfriend would I be if I did," he says kissing the top of my head, "Man I missed being able to hug you."

     I humm in agreement the two of us stand then hugging in the doorway for a few minutes before I start to realize how cold it is.

      "We should head inside," I say slipping out of his arms, taking his hand as we walk inside.