Holiday Bonding(Shark X Fem! Reader)

I do not own the art

Requested by: yugiohzexal

     "Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy! It's Christmas morning," My twin children Akutagawa and Gin yell jumping up and down on my husband's and mine bed.

     I peak open my eyes to check the time is 6 in the morning. I feel Shark shifting in the bed next to me.

     "Shhh kids lets not wake up your mother she was up late last night working. Now how about I make us some breakfast while we wait for your mother to wake up," Shark says in a hushed tone.

     "I'm already up honey and I'll take care of breakfast," I say sitting up in bed.

     "No you go back to sleep. I'll make breakfast," Shark says kissing my forehead.

     "Yeah mommy me and Gin will help daddy," Akutagawa says with a huge smile on his face.

     "Yeah," Gin whispers giving me a small smile.

     "You sure I'm up I can make it.

     "Yeah now go back to sleep," Shark says gently pushing me back down on the bed.

     "Alright alright," I say raising my hands in surrender.

********************************************

     I wake up to the smell of food what's the time? 10 in the morning. Why are they still making food it's been four hours? I'm about to get out of the bed when Shark, Akutagawa, and Gin walk into the room. Shark's carrying a tray with pancakes on it, Akutagawa is carrying a glass of orange juice and Gin is holding a bottle of syrup.  

     "Mommy look we made you breakfast," Akutagawa says running up to the bed holding the cup of orange juice out to me.

     "Thank you sweaty," I say taking the cup from him.

     "The kids and I decided to make you some breakfast love," Shark says placing the tray down in front of me kissing my cheek.

     "Here mommy," Gin says handing me the syrup.

     "Thank you guys this is so sweat," I say giving them all a big hug.

Hope you enjoyed