Monster Characters X Fem! Reader

Happy Halloween!!! Here's a bunch of monster one-shot to celebrate. The basis of all the one-shots are you are the characters girlfriend you go to see them and they have turned into a monster. Disclaimer I own none of the art.

Yuya Sakaki (ghost)

     "Yuya, are you ready to go trick or treating!" I call out as I walk into my strawberry haired boyfriends room. "Why are you a spirit Yuya?"

     "I don't know (Y/N), I just woke up like this, this morning and I couldn't find my body any were. The worst part is I haven't been able to eat any thing all day and mom made pancakes this morning! Wait what if I'm never able to eat again?!!!!" Yuya says with a look of horror on his face.

     I'm about to tell Yuya  it'll be alright and that he could always ask one of the other counter parts to borrow their body. When a sudden thought hits him.

     "Wait if I can't touch anything that means that I'll never be able to hug you, or kiss you, or have action duels, or share ice cream with you or pet the pets or hug you or kiss you or  hug you or-"    

     "Yuya!" I say cutting him off, "calm down I'm sure that your body will come back and if not you could always ask one the others if you could barrow theirs, calm down. Now why don't we ask Yuri if you can borrow his body so we can go trick or treating."

Yugo (werewolf)

Yugo (werewolf)

     I walk though the back alleyway of what was formerly the slums of Synchro trying to find my banana haired boyfriend Yugo. I turn another corner only to be tackled down by a large dog. The dog starts to lick my face getting slobber all over my face and in my hair.

     "Hay stop" I say with a slight laugh putting my hands in front of my face, pushing the slobbery tongue away form my face.

     The dog stops licking my face and looks at me with a goofy simile on its face. I notice an odd pattern in its blue and yellow fur some of the yellow around its face kinda looks like a banana wait-.

     "Yugo?" I ask shocked.

     The dog, Yugo, nods its head up and down and nuzzles his snout into the crook of my neck.