Meeting (Shay X Fem! Reader)

"(Y/N), didn't you have to pick up your brother for something?" Declan, my best friend asks me.

     "Yeah, but not until 3:00."

     "It's 2:50 (Y/N)."

     "Wait, what!" I say looking at my duel disk for the time 2:51. "Your right Declan, I gotta go I have to pick my little brother up for his dentist appointment," I say putting the homework that Declan was helping me with into my school bag.

      I run out of Lids into a dark alleyway to see if I can find any abandond animals while on my way to pick Yuya up. A young man, with dark blue hair and green/blue bangs, wearing sunglasses, a red scarf that covered the bottom half of his face and a blue trench coat, jumps down from a nearby roof and challenges me to a duel.

     "Duel me," he says agitated.

     "I'm more than happy to duel you but I kinda have to pick my brother up for his dentist appointment. I'll come back here in about an hour if you still want to duel," I say running past the young man further down the ally.

*************************************************

     "Hay mystyrious guy in the trench coat if you wanna duel I'm here," I call out walking through the ally, the mysterious man challenged me in. 

     The mysterious guy jumps down a duel field's length in front of me holing his duel disk out in front of him.

     "Let's duel," we say, activating our duel disks.

     "Actually, what's your name? Mine's (Y/N)," I ask the mysterious man.

     He gives me no response except starting off the duel.

***************************************************

     "And with that your life points drop to zero," I say defeating the mysterious man, who during the duel mentioned something about Lids being evil.

     The man scowls annoyed muttering something about me not being a fusioner and having nothing to do with a war? or something like that.

     "Shay."

     "huh," I say confused.

     "My name's Shay and you should stay away from Lids you have now idea what's going on," Shay says before disappearing.