2

Rebecca's POV

I finally get Melody Quin out of the house after promising to take her for ice cream after school. I wind threw the streets to Jessica and Cassie's place. Jessica is standing on the front porch as I pull into the drive. I wave as Melody Quin climbs out.
"Have a good day Pumpkin," I said.
"I will Mommy," said Melody Quin as Jessica comes to meet her.
"Don't worry Rebecca I will take tons of pictures," said Jessica.
"Thanks Jess," I said as I pull out of the driveway. I beep the horn and drive off.

Jessica's POV

"Aunt Jess!"
" Melody Quin! "I say matching her enthusiasum.
" I will point out Harmony's Daddy to you! "said Melody Quin as we enter the house.
Cassie comes into the foyer. We have know each other since grade school and since both of us are single we figured why not just be roommates?!
" Aunt Cassie!!! "yells Melody Quin
" Melody Quin!!! "yells Cassie just as loud opening her arms and Melody jumps into them.
" I told Aunt Jess I would point out Harmony's Daddy today, "said Melody Quin.
" Are you two still ploting to get your parents together? " ask Cassie setting Melody Quin on her feet.
"Maybe," smiled Melody Quin.

Cassie's POV

"Mel!" I said "I don't know about this."
" Aunt Jess.. "
"Don't you even finish that statement," said Jessica with her hands on her hips "I didn't say or do anything. This is all you and your friend Harmony's idea."
Melody Quin pouts "So you and Aunt Cassie aren't going to help us and Miss. Trinity?!"
I look up at Jessica with a smile on my face and we both laugh and shake our heads.
" Now I didn't say that, "said Jessica.
" So you'll help?! "asks Melody Quin happily.
" Of course, "I said "Your Mommy deserves to have  a boyfriend."
"I know that," said Melody Quin rolling her eyes "Mommy is beautiful, funny and a quiet the catch."

Jessica's POV

"Where did you hear that?!" I ask
"Uncle Fergal," said Melody Quin.
"Of course," said Cassie "I swear that boy is such a romantic."
Fergal and Cassie had been an item for a while now and I think I will be loosing my roommate soon.
Feegal is a friend of Rebecca's from her home country of Ireland. Where Cassie and I are both from Australia. We came for as the Americans call it College and well we never left. We fell in love with the country. We both became citizens last year and Rebecca and Fergal both became citizens four years ago.

Narrator's POV

Jessica and Cassie hustle Melody Quin out of the house and to Jessica's black Honda Accord.They all climb in and after everyone has buckled Jessica turns the car on and backs out of the driveway. As Jessica drives the streets of Davenport with ease. She turns the the radio on to the All 90s station. Quit Playing Games With My Heart  by :The Backstreet Boys is on. Jessica and Cassie laugh as they sing along as Melody rolls her eyes and shakes her head. Her Aunts were so silly.Jessica pulls into Davenport Elementary's parking lot. After stopping and shutting the car off. Jessica gave the ok to Melody Quin to unbuckle.