18

Narrator's POV

Rebecca and Colby walk into Grady's and find a table just to the left of the stage.
Patrick sees them and walks over.

Rebecca's POV

"Hey Bex," said Patrick "How are you doing?"
" Better, "I said "But of course I was in the hospital for just a bit over a month."
" Ash told me all about it, "said Patrick " Matter of fact she told me about you too Colby. "
Patrick turns to Colby.
"Yes," said Colby.
"Hey Colby!" said Meghan joining them.
"Pat!Meg!" yells Devin "Come on!!!!"
"Well see you," said Patrick and Meghan.
"Bye," Colby and I said as they left the table.
I move my chair closer to Colby's and he wraps an arm around my shoulders as I rest my head against his shoulder.

Colby's POV

I sigh as Rebecca snuggles onto my shoulder as Love and War come on stage. Patrick picks up his electronic guitar and places it around his neck. They begin with the opening strands of Heart's Alone.
"Would you like to dance?" I ask as the dance floor starts to fill up as Meghan opens her mouth and begins to sing Alone.
" Sure,"smiled Rebecca as she sits up and stands as I do the same.
She intertwined our fingers as we walk to the dance floor and I turn her onto the dance floor. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her close wrapping my arms around her waist.

Narrator's POV

As Meghan continues singing Alone Colby and Rebecca drift away as the music makes them sway. It was like Love and War were singing just for them. No one else was at Grady's as far as they were concerned. Meghan ends and everyone claps as Love and War go into the next song Journey 's Any Way You Want It.
Colby spins Rebecca as they begin to dance with the beat. They are both laughing and having a great time.

Jessica's POV

I sit on the couch with Cassie and Ashley who was spending the night.
"Did you see that smile on Bex's face when ahe entered the house?" asks Cassie.
"I know," said Ashley "She was on cloud nine and nearly floated up the stairs."
" Guys they already went on their second date!!! "I said as Ashley's cell phone pinged.
" It's from my sister in law. She always sends me videos when Patrick performs, "explained Ashley as she clicked on the video "Well look who is front and center."
She turns the phone towards Cassie and I. There dancing to Alone is Rebecca and Colby.
"I don't think anyone else is there," said Cassie with a smile as she plays with her diamond engagement ring.
"You know you're right," I said with an equally dopey smile.
"Guys I think we are witnessing these two falling in love and falling in love fast," said Ashley texting her sister in law back.

Ashley's POV

Mia please send more videos!!!! I text my sister-in-law back
I will they're soooooooo fucking cute together!!!!
"Mia is going to send more videos of them!" I said setting my phone on the corner table.

Colby's POV

After a few songs Rebecca and I go and order some drinks while we cool down from dancing.
"I am having a blast," I said "How about you?" I
Rebecca nods as she took a drink of water "A ton of fun,"she smiles "How about we dance some more?"
Her eyes lit up as she sets down the bottle of water on the table.
"Sure," I smiled as I set down my water bottle .

Narrator's POV

Colby leads Rebecca to the dance floor as Patrick begins to play Can't Fight This Feeling  by REO Speedwagon he spins her as the make their way to the center of the dance floor.

Ashley's POV

My cell phone plays BSB's  Drowning so I know I have a notification.I looked down and see Mia Fleihr has started a live video on Facebook. I open the app and there was Rebecca and Colby dancing to REO Speedwagon 's Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore.
"Awwwwwww," said Cassie peering over my shoulder
"Soooooooo cute!!!!!!" said Jessica.
Quickly as the song ends Footloose by Kenny Loggins begins and if do say so myself my big brother can sing the hell out of that song.
We watch as everyone on the dance floor turn it up a few notches.
Shortly after that song ended Mia stopped her live video.
Jessica heads over to the stereo and finds an all 80s station. The song that comes out of the speakers is Girls Just Want to Have Fun as we have a dance party of our own.

Colby's POV

As Footloose winds down Rebecca and I both cracking up laughing along with everyone else on the floor as some how we all turned into *NSYNC for the moment during that song.
"That was fun," laughed Rebecca as Patrick started to play Have I Told You Lately by Van Morrison as I took Rebecca into my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head against my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close as I did. Not even a sheet of paper could fit between us as we swayed to the music.
The intoxicating smell of Rebecca made me swoon and as Devin tickles the ivory I pull back from Rebecca slightly as our eyes lock it wasn't long before our lips met right there in the center of the dance floor.
"Rebecca," I said after the kiss.
"Yes," she said never removing her eyes from mine.
"I think I am falling in love with you," I said before I realized what was happening.
Rebecca steps back from me her mouth hung open "What?!"
" I'm so sorry I didn't, "
She cuts me off by kissing me "I thought I was the only one," she said against my lips.
I pull her back and smile at her shaking my head "No," I said "I felt something the moment I laid my eyes on you the first day of school when you told me I could have killed someone with the way I was driving."
Rebecca chuckled "I am sorry I lost my cool with you that day."
" Don't worry about it, "I said "I did almost clip you. You had every right to be angry."
We lost ourselves in each others eyes and before I knew it three little words slipped from my mouth "I Love You."
Rebecca smiles and looks at me "I Love You too."
just as the band begins playing Heaven Is A Place On Earth by Belinda Carlise.

Narrator's POV

Colby and Rebecca dance until the bar closes at 3 am.Colby drops Rebecca off and she tip toes into the house. She sees Jessica,Cassie and Ashley all asleep in the living room. She smiles and shakes her head before climbing the stairs.
She quickly changes into black short shorts and a green tank top before climbing into bed and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.