10

Rebecca's POV

"Do you remember anything now?" asks Cassie sitting next to me on the bed.
"I do. Harmony's  Dad had come to pick up Harmony and by the time he had gotten there it had started pouring and I  had offered for Harmony and him to stay there til the storm blew over. Just as the girls got excited about it that is when the tornado siren went off. Colby grabbed my to go bag and prepare kit. But by the time he had gotten that the freight train sound came. We all hid," I swallowed hard but pressed forward " in the bathroom. The first one blew over but it only rattled the house. We thought the worse was over when the second siren went off and the house was lifted off it's foundation but the only thing thing that happened was dust and debris were scattered. The last thing I remember was Melody Quin screaming "Mommmmmmmmy!" Then the next thing I remember is waking up here in the hospital. "
Cassie had been working with me to unlock the memories.Cassie sits there with tears streaming down her face.
"Oh Bex," she says threw tears as she hugs me.
"Cassie it's horrible," I said.
"I can imagine," said Cassie.
"I know everyone is safe but it stills frustrating that I can get past Melody Quin screaming Mommmmmmmmy!" I said.
"Maybe that is for the best," said Cassie.

Ashley's POV

"It was so scary Aunt Ashley," said Melody Quin wide eyed.
"Yeah Miss.Ashley," said Harmony picking up where Melody Quin left off "It was like the  Wizard of Oz we went spinning around and the next thing I know we came back down hard!!!"
For a five year old Harmony was well spoken.
I stood there rooted to my spot. Holy shit these girls went threw hell I thought.
"That's right," said Melody Quin "Then we wake up here."

Narrator's POV

There you have it what happened that night three weeks ago. Colby, Rebecca, Harmony and Melody Quin stayed in the hospital for another three weeks before being released.