22

Rebecca's POV

I take a deep breath as I know my friends all to well to not know what was coming.
"Soooooo," said Austin his brown eyes dancing with delight "How was the date last night."
Austin scooped some potato salad onto his plate and passed the bowl to Ettore.
"Fine," I said.
"Oh come off it Bex," said Ashley "You got back at three thirty this morning!"
" And, " I said "Last time I looked I was a grown ass woman who doesn't need permission to stay out past midnight."
" She's right, "said Brianna "But how was the date? Where did he take you for dinner?"
" Mio Bellissimo, "I said.
" Wow, "said Ettore "Fancy dancy."

Colby's POV

Ugh what did I get myself into I thought as we settle around Joe's dinning room table.
"So where did you take her for dinner?" asks Pamela.
"Who?" I ask.
"My Mother who do you think I mean! Rebecca."
" Oh we went to Mio Bellissimo, "I said as I scooped some coleslaw onto my plate.
"Come on more details man!" said Claudio.
"He doesn't have to," said Nattie "This is his business I just came here to see how he was if you remember correctly last time I saw Colby I was placing him on a back board."
"I saw Mia Fleihr 's live Facebook feed," said Kofi taking a bite of a hamburger  "You two looked awfully cozy."
" We were," I said "And before you even fucking ask yes you watched us fall in love live.Ok."
Everyone looks at me blinking.
"Sorry man," said Joe.
I exhale deeply "No I am sorry I bit your head off for no reason. Look yes Rebecca and I already told one another we love each other and yes we are going out tonight for dinner and Love and War again but the details of our love life is just that ours.Understand?! I will tell you yes we had a good time but giving..."

Rebecca's POV

" ....you every last detail I will not tell you. Understand?! "I said.
Everyone nods.
" Sorry, "said Brianna "We are just so happy for you.We know you have been looking for someone for a long time and seeing the stars in your eyes over Colby it just makes us happy."
I smile "I am happy too."
Ashley smiles "So when is the next date?"
" Ashley!!!!! "everyone said.
" It's ok guys, "I said "Matter of fact tonight at seven."
"What the fuck are you still doing here then, "said Ashley "Go home and get ready."
Ashley lifted me to my feet and basically pushed me towards the door with Cassie and Jessica following at my heel.
"Can't I finish eating?!" I ask.
" Bex it is almost one thirty!!!! By the time you get back to your place and get ready Colby should be picking you up!! "
I laughed "Okay," I said as I grabbed my jacket, purse and sneakers. As Jessica and Cassie did the same.
We slipped our shoes on and left.