13

Rebecca's POV

I am running around the bedroom Jessica gave me trying to find something to wear as Jessica gave me a ton of her clothes that she either no longer wore or just wasn't sure about.
There is a soft knock on my door.
"Mommy?" said Melody Quin softly opening the door.
"Yes sweetie?" I said turning around to look at her.
Jessica,Cassie,Ashley, Fergal ,Austin, Ettore and The Hardy brothers had bought her a ton of clothes or gave her hand me downs from their daughter (as in Jeffrey's case).
"What dress should I wear?" asks Melody Quin holding up a cute pink sundress and a purple frilly dress.
"Either one is ok sweetie but do you really need to wear a fancy dress?! I am sure you and Harmony will be playing so wear a pair of jeans and a tshirt okay?"
" Okay Mommy, "said Melody Quin.
One thing I could say about my girl is she was an easy kid to get to understand.
Melody Quin turned "Aunt Jess you were right Mommy wants me to wear jeans and a t-shirt."

Jessica's POV

"I told you," I said as Melody Quin came back into the room Cassie and I set up for her before Cassie moved into Fergal 's place. We also with the help of Fergal,Ashley, Austin, Ettore and The  Hardy Brothers made her a play room in Cassie and my former office space. I just moved my computer to my bedroom.
"But this lunch has got to be special!!!" said Melody Quin.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because Harmony and I are starting to put our plan into order duh," said Melody Quin rolling her eyes "What do you think Mr.Colby would think if Mommy and I are dressed up fancy?"
" Mel, " I heaved a sigh "He will know this is just a lunch between friends.Friends who have gone threw a lot together."
"But" Melody Quin began to protest.
I held up a hand and she closed her mouth.
"Mel honey try not to push things. If your Mommy and Colby are meant to be then they will be," I said.
"So," said Melody Quin "You aren't going to help us now?"
" Yes but we aren't going to push this got it. "
"Yes," sighs Melody Quin.
I had a feeling that the girls plan wasn't really needed as I saw the stars in Rebecca's eyes as she was talking to and talking about Colby.