5

Miss.Trinity's Dance School-Two weeks later

Trintiy's POV

I am getting ready for my five to six year old dance class when I hear the giggles of my two favorites Harmony and Melody Quin.
I turn to see them running in.
"Miss.Trin!!" said Harmony running and giving me a great big bear hug.
"Hey Harmony!Melody Quin!" I said as Melody Quin hugged me just as tightly as Harmony had.
"Miss.Trin,-" said Melody Quin motioning for me to come to her level.
I kneel and she cups her little hands over my ear.
"-Mommy met Mr. Colby!I think they have puppy eyes for each other!"
I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing Puppy eyes .
"Really," I said happily "Speaking of Mommy where is she?"
" Not as fast a five year old, "said Rebecca entering my classroom "Hey Trin."
" Hey Bex, "I said as I rose to my feet and gave her a hug. "Harmony where is your Daddy?"
" On a date, "said Harmony rolling her eyes "Uncle Joe and Aunt GiGi set him up with."
"Yeah,-" said Rebecca with a bit on venom in her voice
Jealous much?  I thought.
"-Holly broke her foot and can't drive," said Rebecca"So she texted me and asked if I could bring Harmony.But I adore Harmony so I don't mind," smiled Rebecca as she stroked the little brunette's head like any mother would.
"Why don't you girls go get changed for class," I said.
"Ok," they choursed each other.
When they left the room I turn back to Rebecca.
"So how is the dating app going?"
Rebecca laughed "Swell!" she said rolling her eyes "The last guy I went out with thought he was some sort of supermodel or something because the whole damn night he kept doing duck lips and posing."
"What a dope," I said "So I hear you finally met Colby Lopez."
" Yes and I sort of made a great first impression as well, "she said with a lopsided smile.
" Oh lord Bex.What did you do? "I ask.
" Well.... "

Rebecca's POV

I tell Trinity ever last detail and except for a few girrrrrrrls  thrown in at the correct times Trinity remained silent.
"So that is how I met one Mr.Colby Lopez," I said with a wave of my hand "Way to make one hell of an impression huh?"
Trinity laughed "Girrrrrl I don't know about you."
Just then Melody Quin and Harmony come out of the dressing rooms followed by the rest of the class. I say my goodbyes and head to where the rest of the 'dance moms and dads' sit for the class. I wasn't really friendly with any of them all too snooty for my liking the only one I ever hung with was Holly,Harmony's Grandmother and Colby's Mom.

Narrator's POV

When Harmony's Mom Daisy passed away due to child birth complications Daisy's family blamed not only Colby but poor Harmony too. They wanted and still don't want anything to do with the ones who murder "their Daisy Mae." Horrible I know but that's the facts so Colby counted on his Mom, Step Father and Brother to take care of Harmony while he worked. They stepped right up  too. No questions no nothing they rallied around Colby when he needed them the most. Rebecca takes out her cell phone.

Rebecca's POV

I find my texts to Holly and I type
Miss you here Holly. Hope you are back on your feet soon. Bex.😘
I hit send and then I find my text chain with Ashley,Jessica and Cassie.
Board. The rest of  the "Dance Mom and Dads are lame.😝 Holly has a broken foot so I can't hang out with her. 😞 Help I am so incredibly board!!!! Trin won't let us see the dance until Saturday and the compition.😒
I hit send and I quickly see.
....
I know it has to be Ashley as I don't think Jessica and Cassie are on break yet.To my surprise it is Jessica.
So heard you made a grrrrrreat first impression with Harmony's Dad Colby.LOL.😂😂😂😂😂
How did you.....nevermind. I have a feel I know who. My mini me right?
You got it. She spilled everything when I was watching her for you when you had Parents Night at the HS.
Oh god Jess it was horrible but I have to say Colby has one hell of an ass. I mean my god you couls bounce quarters off of it.😯😲😛
Hahahahaha girl you got it bad!!!!
Yeah well he is currently out on a date!😒
Nooooo!Boooooo!😣
I know right!