4

Rebecca's POV

It's lunch time. I am in the teacher's lunch room with Ashley, and our friends Austin Watson,a history teacher, Ettore Ewen,the boys Gym teacher and brothers Jeffrey, an art teacher and Matthew Hardy,the Drama teacher but we call them Jeff and Matt.
"So Rebecca," said Austin cutting a tomato in his salad "How was the summer?!"
" Busy but that's life with a kid, "I said with a shrug.
" Rebecca, "said another teacher coming into the lunch room "Your daughter's school called.She is sick."

Narrator's POV

Rebecca follows the other teacher to the office where the secretary hands her the phone.
Rebecca nods and says a few things.
The principal gave the all clear to leave to go pick Melody Quin up.

Colby's POV

I sit at my desk across from my partner and best friend Joe Anoa'i who is telling me about the girl he and his wife Gianna set me up with when my other best friend Claudio Castagnoli came running up to me.
"You got a call from your daughter's school.She's sick!" he said.
I stood so fast I knocked over my chair "How I just left her and she was fine!"
" Kids get sick quick and easy, "said Joe "I should know I have three." He indicates the picture on his desk.
" Here is your keys, "said my Cheif Paul Levesque "And you don't have to worry about coming back until she is better. Claudio you're with Joe."
I run from the station and to my car. I think I broke some laws but none of that matter all that mattered to me was getting to my little girl.

Rebecca's POV

I pull into the Elementary School's parking lot. My boss gave me the rest of the day off and anytime I may need if Melody Quin for ever how long is sick.
As I get ready to get out  a black Pilot pulls into the spot next to me like a maniac.
I barely had enough time to close the door to be safe. Whoever it is gets out and I do too. I am about to give this asshat a piece of my mind. This a elementary for fucks sake.
His back is too me and I have to basically run to catch up to him.I grab him by the arm and spin him around.
I am taken aback for a moment as there stood the most beautiful man I had ever seen.
"WHAT?!" he snapped.
" What is the fucking idea of pulling in here like you did?! You could've killed someone!!! "
"Well I didn't now did I now if you'd excuse I have to go!" he snapped and strod into the elementary school after they buzzed him in.
I stood there stunned he was an absolute jerk to me just then but he was also extremely gorgeous.I shook my head I had to go to my Melody Quin.

Colby's POV

The nerve of that woman I thought How dare she imply I could've killed someone.
I walk towards the nurses office in the direction the secretary pointed me toward.
I walk into the nurses office.
"Hello I am Harmony Lopez's father I got a call she is sick," I said to whom I could only assume was the nurses secretary.
"Ahh yes Mr.Lopez," she said "Follow me."
She stood up and I follow her to where the nurse was and three small cots where. There laid my Harmony sound asleep.
"Harmony's Dad is here," said the secretary.
"Thanks," said the nurse "Hi Mr.Lopez. It seems that Harmony threw up after lunch.So we are going to send her home. I would suggest only dry toast and ginger ale for the rest of the night."
" Ok, "I said as Harmony stired.
" Daddy? "she says in a small wimper "I don't feel good."
" It's ok," I said "Daddy is here."
I get on the cot and hug my little girl.
"Daddy it was horrible. Melody Quin,Bianca and I all threw up," said Harmony weakly.
I look over at sleeping Melody Quin and an empty bed which I could only assume was where Bianca layed.
Just then I hear the secretary come back in 
"Melody Quin's mother is here. "
I turn and saw the red head from outside.
I stood "You!"
She looked at me.....

Rebecca's POV

"You," I spat back at the gorgeous jerk "What are you doing here?!"
" I'm here to pick up my daughter. What are you doing here? "
I fold my arms "I'm here to pick up my daughter!"
" Oh really, "he said "And just who is your daughter?!"

Colby's POV

That's when I hear a small voice yell 'Mommy.'
I turn and see Melody Quin.
"Wait is this your Mommy?" I ask as she nods her head.
" Daddy? "said Harmony.
" Wait your Harmony's Dad? "said the woman whom I have just notice has the prettiest brown eyes and an equally beautiful face.
I nod.
" Mommy this is Mr.Colby, "said Melody Quin "Mr.Colby this is my Mommy." Melody Quin beamed up at her.
" Rebecca,"she says with a laugh and extends her hand.
"Colby," I said stupidly.
"I know," said Rebecca "She told me." She points at Melody Quin.
I laugh.We both stare at each other for a few minutes.
"Ummm Daddy?" said Harmony breaking our trance.
"Harm?"
" Can we go home now? "
"Of course," I said as the nurse has myself and Rebecca (good god what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman) sign Harmony and Melody Quin  out.
I scoop Harmony up as Rebecca scoops  Melody Quin up.

Rebecca's POV

I follow Colby out and my eyes trace the length of his entire body. Damn his ass you could bounce a quarter off of it. Stop that Rebecca I scoled myself.
Almost as if he heard my thoughts Colby turns around and smiles at me.I blush I know I do.When our eyes meet again Colby blushes too.Oh god I am in trouble.

Narrartor's POV

Melody Quin and Harmony exchange looks at each other they saw how their parents seemed to like each other.Both girls crossed their fingers and made a wish. Oh what could those wishes be. 😉