32

Narrator's POV

After their night of love making which by the way the did three more times. Colby is awoken by the sun streaming threw blinds.

Colby's POV

I am the first to open my eyes and I looked down to see Rebecca sleeping on my chest.
How did I get so lucky I thought as I watched her sleep. As I watched her she begins to stir and she slowly opened her eyes and looks up at me.
"Mornin" she mumbled.
"Mornin," I said as I kissed the top of her head "How'd you sleep?" I ask.
"After the fourth time like a baby," she said with a smile "But now I am starving let's get dressed and go pick up the girls and go out for breakfast."
" Sounds like a plan to me, "I said "So about a shower."
She smirked "One or two," she said tapping her chin with her pointer finger "I think," she smiles as she holds up one finger.
" Sounds good to me, " I said as I chase her into the bathroom and she squealed with laughter all the way.

Rebecca's POV

After doing more than a shower. Let's just say my new best friend is a shower wall. We get dressed and after feeding Binx, Hershey Kiss and Fluff Ball. We head to Holly's house where the girls were just getting up according to Holly's text to Colby and I after we told her not to give them breakfast.
By that time I knew the girls had already known about Colby giving me a ring.

Narrator's POV

They walk into Holly's house and when the girls realized they were there the screams of excitement filled the house and reverberated on the walls.
Melody Quin leapt into Colby's arms and Harmony leapt into R arms.
They come together for the first of many family hugs. Holly smiles as she sees the genuine smile on her son's face. He had finally found his penguin.