21

Colby's POV

I drive to Joe's place and apparently I am the last one to arrive as the cars of everyone excluding Joe as it is after all his house are there.
I pull into the driveway next to Claudio's car.As I get out the only thing that is getting me threw what I know will be a rousing game of 20 questions is the fact that I know I will see Rebecca in seven hours.
I climbed the steps of Joe's house and before I can even knock Pamela and Nattie are opening the door.

Rebecca's POV

I have to remember to bake a cake for Jeff and Matt  I thought At least they don't feel the need to give me the third degree.
Jessica winds the road towards Manuel's  place. He lives in a huge and I do mean HUGE!!!!!!! mansion on the outskirts of Davenport. Ashley moved in with him just prior to me leaving the hospital.
"Holy shit," said Cassie as we all lean forward as we pulled up to the mansion.
"Woah," I said after Jessica parked the car and we got out. I look up at the huge brick house with four tall white pillars surrounding the front porch. Ashley stood there in a little blue knee length dress and bare feet.
"Come on guys you three are the last to arrive,-" she said as we walked into the foyer.
Fuck I thought My whole house could have fit inside the foyer.
"-So what do you think?" asks Ashley as we removed our shows and added them to the pile of our friends shoes.
"I'm speechless," said Jessica.
"Well that is a first," I said.
Jessica stuck her tongue out at me while Cassie laughed.
"She's got you there Jess," said Cassie "As long as I have known you there have been only a handful of times you have been speechless. Once was when you ran into and I mean you ran your car into Nick Carter's car."
"You hit Nick Carter?!" I ask.
"I ran into his bumper," shrugged Jessica "In my defense he stopped in front of me."
" Yeah because there was a red light at a intersection and call him crazy he didn't want to get t boned, "said Cassie.
" No instead he gets rear ended "I said.
Jessica hmphed and followed Ashley into the dinning room while Cassie and I followed behind laughing our asses off.

Narrator's POV

As everyone settles down for lunch both Colby and Rebecca know what was coming.