31

Rebecca's POV

"Colby this is beautiful," I said admiring the bobble on my ring finger.
"Not as beautiful as you," he said making blush ten shades of red.
"Colby," I sing songed.
"It's true," said  Colby as he clasped his hands over mine "Do you know how much I love you?"
" I mean you haven't told me in the last ten seconds, "I laughed.
" Well that is way to long, "he said with a smirk "Rebecca I love you."
" Colby I love you more, "I said with a giggle.
We spent the rest of the night staring into each other's eyes and talking.

Narrator's POV

Colby drives back to their condo. They were going to take advantage of the girls being with Holly. Rebecca kisses Colby's neck as he unlocks the door to the condo.
He grabs her and kisses her as he throws the keys  onto the table and he shuts the front door with his foot without breaking their lip lock.

Colby's POV

" Bedroom now, "said Rebecca against my lips.
" My pleasure, "I said as I scooped her up bridal style and carried her upstairs.

Narrator's  POV

Colby struggled for  a moment with the doorknob of the bedroom.
Once in their bedroom he sets Rebecca onto her feet. She slides his jacket off his shoulders and it falls to the floor in a puddle.
Colby spun her and puts her up against the bedroom door where he greedily nipples her neck as she lets out a soft moan.
Rebecca used her knowledge of Colby never buttoning her shirt sleeves and quickly untucked the shirt and ripped it open she wanted no needed to feel skin against her hands.
Without ever breaking from her neck Colby takes off his shirt and flings it. Where it landed neither one cared.
His lips find hers  and as the drive their lips together. Rebecca opens her mouth to allow Colby more access.Which he excepted with hunger. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and as their tongues intertwined he moves his hand slowly up her side to the zipper of her dress.
He slowly unzipped it and as he did he pulled the spaghetti straps down. Rebecca allowed the dress to fall to a puddle on the floor.
" Jump, "he said against her lips.
She did as she was told winding her legs around his waist.
He carried her to the bed and laid her down before strategically placing his legs on either side of her legs. He looks down at her for a moment taking in her radiant beauty before she pulls him by the neck to her hungry mouth. As he moves down her lips to her cheek then to her neck. He moves to her collarbone and as he does he slips his hand under her and unhooked her bra. With one tug he pulled the bra off of her and flung it to somewhere in the room. He looks at her ,her breasts heaving with excitement knowing exactly where this was headed. She unbuckles his belt and pulls it out slowly earning a groan of pleasure from his lips.
Flinging it god only knows where. Colby reconnected their lips as he slowly moves her up to the pillows before taking off his pants. Leaving only one thing between them. Their underwear which he fixed that on her almost immediately. He pulls her lacy thong off and same as the bra flung it somewhere. He knelt with a leg between hers and he looks down on the woman he loves with all his heart.
He moves his hands up her thighs and dips a finger into her womanhood. She gasps and looks at him.
" What are doing? " as thrusts his finger again and moan escaped her lips. When he felt she was wet enough for him to enter her he removed his boxers. She looks down and saw his manhood for the first time solid as a rock sticking up threw dark brown hairs.
She licked her lips in anticipation of him.entering her. He dipped his finger into again making her moan "Colby. "
He positioned himself at her entrance.
"I love you," he said husky.
"I love you too,-" she moaned.
With a single thrust he joined them as one.
"-Oh God," she said as he picked up some speed with his hips "Slower," she almost purred .
He did as he was told and he slowly thrusts into her as she raised her hips against his grinding ones. They move against one another thankful they had waited for their first time together. They both climaxed at the same time. As he pulled out of her slowly she let out a loan whimper of pleasure. He lays next to her both are painting slightly.

Rebecca's POV

"That was fucking amazing," I said running a hand threw my hair before rolling to my side and propping myself up on my right hand.
"Thanks," smiles Colby "You didn't disappoint either."
" Well good, "I said kissing him before snuggling into his strong muscular chest "I love you Colby."
" LOVE you more Rebecca, "he said as he buried his face into my hair.
It wasn't long before we both drifted off to sleep.