20

Rebecca's POV

I am awoken once again but this time to my phone playing Alone  telling me Colby was calling me.
"Hey you," I said.
"Hey," he said "So about tonight what do you want to do?"
" Love and War are playing at Grady's again, " I said with a smile and twirling a strand of my hair around my finger.
"Sounds good to me," said Colby.

Colby's POV

"Sounds good to me," I said as I sat back on my couch "Well my friends have me roped into a lunch this afternoon."
" So do mine, "said Rebecca "They are dropping off our girls and Bianca with Bianca's  Aunt Nicole."
" Yep got the text from Brie to make sure it was alright, "I said.
" Same here, "laughed Rebecca "You know if this were a movie musical the lunch would turn into a song and dance."
I laughed "As would thia conversation," I said.
" Sure would, "laughed Rebecca.

Rebecca's POV

I turn the speaker on my phone so I could get up to get ready for the lunch.
" I can't believe we both got roped into lunches, "I said.
" I know, "laughed Colby "But I won't mind telling them how we two fell in love."
I smile widely "Neither will I," I said " Well I better get ready. I will see you tonight. "
"See you tonight at say about seven?" said Colby.
"Sounds good to me," I said "I love you Colby."
" I love you more Rebecca, "said Colby.
As we hang up I sigh happily. I go to my dresser and pull out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans from my closet.
I open up Spotify on my phone and play my Getting Ready Playlist I made.
As I dance around to Bad Girl by Donna Summer. I realized that I have never been this happy after a date even the ones with Melody Quin 's father.
I was truly hopelessly in love with one Mr.Colby Lopez.

Narrator's POV

As both Colby and Rebecca got ready for their respective lunches with their friends they both without knowing that they other is doing it are singing Alone.
As Rebecca came downstairs Jessica and Cassie take note of the smile spread across her face.
Cassie nudges Jessica in the ribs and nods.
They knew what the other was thinking Rebecca had heart eyes.