26

Rebecca's POV

"Colby!!!She's Like The Wind?! Really?!" I said shocked.
Colby smiles "So do you want to dance?"
I nod and Colby leads me to the dance floor.
Patrick sings the hell out of the song.
As the night winds down we say goodbye to the band and head home.
"I had fun again tonight," I said with a yawn after all it was almost three in the morning thank God for Holly as she had taken Melody Quin for the night as well.
"I did too," said Colby with a smile and a yawn "Why don't we do something with the girls later today?"
" Well I know Melody Quin has been wanting to go to the new indoor water and theme park that opened near the mall. "
"Harm too," said Colby as he pulled into my driveway.
"So you want to pick them up at your Mom's place together and then head there?"
" Sure, " he said "I will pick you up at about ten?"
I nod and yawn "Ok but Jess and I do have an extra room. You could just stay here in our guest room."
" Ummmmmm Honey what about clothes? "
I laugh "Oooops  I forgot you wouldn't fit anything of mine."
" Well I am only ten minutes away from here I could easily go and get some clothes and be back in about twenty minutes. "
I smile "Okay," I said unlocking the front door "I will see you soon."

Colby's POV

I pull out of Rebecca's driveway after walking her to the door. I drive to the trailer and grabbed my duffle bag and pack a change of clothes and, my pajamas.I also grabbed my swim bag and Harmony's swim bag.
Locking the door to the trailer I hum to myself as I walked back to the car. I am down right on cloud nine this whole thing feels right. Our girls are best friends and we are slowly but surely becoming best friends ourselves.
I knew the moment I laid my eyes on Rebecca I knew I was in trouble. Yes we had only been together less than a week but I knew this was it it was meant to exactly twenty minutes later I pull back into Rebecca's driveway.
Rebecca greeted me with a hug and a kiss when she opens the door.

Narrator's POV

Rebecca showed Colby to the guest room. She also showed him the bathroom just in case you know he had to pee or poop while he was there.Colby kissed Rebecca good night at her bedroom door.
They are both sound asleep by the time they sink into their beds.