16

Narrator's POV

Colby gets into his Pilot,buckles up and drives to Jessica's place. He is still so nervous it is hard for him to grip the steering wheel as his hands were sweating so badly.
He pulls into the driveway of Jessica's house.
He turns the car off and gets out. He nervously walks up the sidewalk and to the front door. He knocks and Rebecca answered the door a few moments later.

Colby's POV

Rebecca opens the door after a few moments. As she opens the door I see her and am taken aback. She is drop dead gorgeous. She is in a sleek black jumper and, nude heels.She wore her her beautiful red hair up in a ponytail almost inviting me to kiss her neck.
"Hi," I said after a few moments of just staring at each other "You look beautiful."
" You don't look so bad yourself, "she said with a smile.
" Are you ready to go? " I ask.
She nods and grabs her jacket and purse.
I offer her my arm after she slipped her leather jacket on. She laces her arm threw mine.

Rebecca's POV

As Colby escorted me to his car I can see all my girls peering out of the dinning room window. They all smile and wave. I nod my head to them and smile.
When we get to Colby's Pilot he opens the passenger side door and I climb in. Once I am in he closes the door and goes to the drivers side. He climbed in and started the car after buckling. He pulls out of the driveway and down the street.
"So where are we going?" I ask.
"I made reservations at Mio Bellissimo," he said.
"Oooh I love Mio Bellissimo," I said "Italian is my favorite food ever."
" I know, "smiled Colby "Your mini me told me."
" Of course she did, "I laughed.

Colby's POV

" Of course she did, " she laughed.
"Harm is the one who suggested it too," I said.
"Both our girls absolutely love the idea we are going out you know," said Rebecca with a smile "But so do I."
Rebecca smiles at me and I feel my heart skip a beat.
"I do too," I said as intertwined our fingers.

Narrator's POV

They keep their fingers intertwined the rest of the car ride to  Mio Bellissimo.
After parking the car and turning off the engine. Colby gets out and goes to the passenger side and opened the door for Rebecca and offers his hand and helps her out. She laces their fingers again as they walk hand in hand to the restaurant.
The waiter at Mio Bellissimo takes them to the table for two as Colby pulls out the chair for Rebecca she sits as the waiter asked if the wanted to start off with something to drink.
They both nod and ask for sparkling water.The waiter nods and leaves. The date goes off without a hiccup or a hitch. They talk until the restaurant closes.