23

Narrator's POV

Jessica,Cassie and Rebecca leave. As Jessica starts the car and drives back down the long drive.
Rebecca settled into the back seat. She thought about tonight. She is looking forward to it. But what was she going to wear?

Rebecca's POV

"Bex!" said Cassie breaking into my thoughts.
"What?" I ask.
"You're home!"Cassie said.
" Oh, "I said.
I got out and said good bye to Jessica and Cassie as Jessica was driving Cassie home.
I entered the house and go straight to my room. I found an outfit which consists of  a black fitted tshirt,ripped jeans and white vans.
I grab a quick shower and get ready. Ashley was right by the time I got back to the house which was about three in the afternoon and got ready by finding clothes,getting a shower etcetera it was about six in the evening. Colby was there by six fifteen.

Colby's POV

Rebecca opens the door and my heart skips a beat. I swear this woman will be the death of me if my heart keeps skipping beats like it is.
She has  on a black fitted tshirt,jeans that hugged her every curve and white vans.
" You look great, " I said.
"Thanks," said Rebecca blushed.
"Ready?" I ask.
I offer my arm and she gladly accepts it. As we walk to my Pilot. Rebecca snuggles into my side as we walk.
"Where are we eating tonight?" asks Rebecca .
"I figured we could just eat at Grady's then just hang around until Love and War takes the stage.

Rebecca's POV

" Sounds good, " I said as we climb into the Pilot.
"Bar food and a night of dancing," said Colby "But even better I get to do it with you."
I blush and smile "Oh Colby," I said as we intertwined our fingers.
" It's true Bex, "said Colby "Every moment I am with you is special."
" And I with you,-"I said.
Colby stops the car and pulls over.
He grabs my face and kisses me.
"-Let's find some place private," I said.
"My place?" he asks " Harm is going to be with my Mom all night. "
I smirk  "Perfect," I said " Let's go. "
Colby started the car and pulls away from the curb.

Colby's POV

Fireworks start coursing threw my body as soon as Rebecca said she wanted to find a private place.
I pull into the driveway next to my trailer.
We get out and as Rebecca is kissing my neck I unlocked the door. We sort of fall into the trailer and I fall on top of her.
We both start laughing as I stand up and help her up.I throw my keys onto the table by the door and kick the door shut with my foot.
"Where were we?" I ask as I stride up to her.
" Mmmm right about here, " said Rebecca wrapping her  arms around my neck. I place my hands on her hips as she begins kissing my neck.
I pull her close and begin kissing her neck as she moans slightly.
Our lips connect and we begin a dance of our lips and tongues.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you more," she said against my lips "Make love to me."
I pull back "What?" I ask stunned .
"Make love to me,-" said Rebecca.
I stare at her for a moment stunned.
"-You don't want to make love with me do you?" she asks frowning as she begins to walk towards my door.
"It's not that!" I said .
She turns to me "Then what is it?"
" I don't want to rush things with us, "I said striding over to her "When we make love for the first time I want it to be special. I want it to mean something."
Rebecca looks up at me with tears in her eyes "I love you," she said kissing me " You're right. "
"Are you positive?" I ask.
She nods "Yeah. I get it. But promise me the next time I offer myself to you you aren't going to reject me."
I nod "Oh I promise. I promise you the next time it will be so worth it," I smile.
"You better believe it," she said kissing me.