33

August 29,2020

Narrator's POV

Rebecca and Colby's wedding day has arrived. As they both are getting ready. Colby at Joe's and Rebecca at Jessica's.
Rebecca has chosen Ashley, Jessica and Cassie as her maid of honor and bridesmaids.

Rebecca's Dress and Veil:

Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids Dress (in color shown):

Narrator's POV

Ashley,Jessica and Cassie have already gotten dressed and are now helping Rebecca get ready.

Rebecca's POV

Three of my favorite people are surrounding me as I get dressed. Harmony and Melody Quin are sitting on the velvet chaise lounge in their dresses.

Harmony and Melody Quin 's dresses:

Rebecca's POV

My girls look so cute in their "mini bride" dresses. They had their hair up in tight ponytails and each wore a daisy and rose wreath on their head.
Ashley finishes buttoning my dress as she stands back she gets tears in her eyes.
"Oh Bex," she sobbed "You look wonderful."
I smile "Thanks Ash," I said "Oh boy am I nervous."
" Why? "asks Cassie  "I have never seen two people so meant to be then you and Colby."
Cassie adjusts my veil.
"I know," I said "But my butterflies are getting the best of me."
Cassie smiles "Why do you think Fergal and I eloped?"
" You two had the right idea, "I said.
" Mommy, "said Melody Quin "You look like a Princess!!!"
" No she doesn't, "said Harmony "She looks like a Queen."

Colby's POV

I fumbled with the bow tie as I tried to tie it.
"Here let me,-" said Joe my best man.
Aside from Joe. I have Claudio and Kofi as my Groomsmen.
Joe faces me and ties the bowtie.
"-You ok man?" asks Joe as he finished with the bowtie.
"I'm nervous as fuck," I said as I begin to pace.
" Why? "asks Claudio "You and Rebecca are meant for each other."
" I know that, "I said "But this is the first time I will be someone's husband."
Joe laughed heartily and places a hand on my shoulder "Colby," said Joe looking me dead in the eyes "You and Rebecca have had each other's sixs  since day one. Why would having a ring on your hand make any difference?So yes you move into a different tax bracket and yes you and Harmony go from a family of two to a family of four but you yourself said Rebecca is your best friend. That that right there is the best person you can marry."
I look into Joe's gray eyes and smile "Thanks Man" I said and Joe envelopes me in a hug.
"What are brothers for?" said Joe "Just remember you hurt Rebecca I hurt you."
I blink at him "What about being brothers?!"
Joe laughs "Rebecca can cook and well quite frankly you can't."
" So you'd sell me out for food? " I laughed.
"Damn straight. Especially if it's Gianna and Rebecca's cooking."
Claudio and Kofi laugh along with us.

Narrator's POV

Rebecca,Colby, Melody Quin and Harmony are all nervous that is plain to see. But as Rebecca and Colby think back on this past nearly a year. Both knew they wouldn't change a thing. Yes this was as some people may see it fast. But for them they knew in their heart that this was all meant to be. The first meeting,the tornadoes, the dates etc it all lead to this their wedding and them becoming a family. Let people think what they wanted. This was their lives and by damn they were going to live it the way they wanted.
Everyone arrived at the banquet hall where not only the wedding but the reception was being held.