3

Narrator's POV

Cassie takes Melody's hand and crosses the parking lot as Jessica got her iPhone's camera ready.Cassie and Melody skip towards the school and Jessica got a great action shot of it and immediatly sent it to Rebecca via text message.

Rebecca's POV

My cell pings letting me know I have a text message. I am currently sitting in the teacher's lounge as I don't have a class to teach until fourth period. My best friend and co worker Ashley Fleihr was sitting across the table writing the kids names in her book.Like me she had no class until fourth period.
I see it is a text from Jessica.
I open it to see she had sent me a video of Cassie and Melody Quin skipping up to the elementary school.
"Oh my God that is the cutest thing I ever did see," I said.
"What is?" asks Ashley looking up from her student log.
"This," I said turning my cell and showing her the video.
"Bex you have got the cutest kid on the planet!" said Ashley.
"Thanks," I smiled "You know she missed you all summer?"
" Who Melody Quin? "
I nod she kept asking "Where is Aunt Ash?!Is she coming over today?!"

Ashley's POV

" Who Melody Quin? "I ask
"Where is Aunt Ash?!Is she coming over today?!"said Rebecca.
" That is so cute! No wonder she is my favorite little person, "I said with a smile.
" So how was Italy? "asks Rebecca putting her phone away "With what's his name again?!"
"Manuel," I said referring to my new boyfriend of roughly seven months.
"Well," said Rebecca with a smile "You change boyfriends like most people change their underwear so forgive me for not remembering Manuel's name."
Rebecca laughed that light airy laugh that everyone found adorable.
"Hahaha," I said sticking my tounge out at her.
Rebecca and I have been besties since we started here a DHS back in 2013. We both young stupid and unwed. She went and changed that the next year when she got knocked up and wed in realitivly short span of time.
"So," said Rebecca relaxing back into her chair "How was it?!"
" Magically, "I said with a sigh.

Jessica's POV

" Ok one more, " I said.
"Aunt Jess," sighed Melody Quin "Harmony will be here any second and I want to show you her Daddy!"
" Yeah come on Jess, "said Cassie "I'm getting tired here myself."
Cassie and Melody Quin smile again as I snap another picture.
"One more!"

Cassie's POV

"No no more," I said going over and taking Jessica's iPhone away and stuffing it into my purse.
"Aunt Cassie!Aunt Jess! Here they come!" said Melody Quin jumping up and down as a black SUV pulls into the parking lot.
"Are you sure?" I ask "Because all black SUV's look alike to me."
" Of couse Aunt Cassie I reconize the license plate,-" saidMelody Quin pointing at the car.
The license plate read HLL 71514
"-That is Mr.Colby's vanity plate! It is Harmony's initals and birthday."
Cute I thought.

Colby's POV

Harmony hops out of the Honda Pilot as I unbuckle.
"I still don't understand why I have to go to school," said Harmony.
"Harm! I swear you are going to be the death of me," I said.
"Da..MELODY QUIN!!!!!!!!" yells Harmony seeing her best friend with two women I know are her Aunts.
"HARMONY!!!!!" yells Melody Quin.
Harmony runs to Melody and the two of them hug like they have never seen each other.
"Harm," I said "You saw Melody Quin two days ago at Miss.Trinity's."
" I know Daddy, "said Harmony rolling her eyes "But she is my best friend and two days are way tooooooooo long."
Melody's Aunts laugh.
"Hi. I am Colby," I said extending my hand and shaking both of their hands.
" Jessica, "said the dark haired one.
" Cassie, "said the light haired one.
" HARMONY!!!!!!MELODY!!!!! "yells a little voice behind us and Bianca Danielson comes running up from behind us with her Dad Bryan close at her heels and her Mom Brianna rounding up the rear carring Bianca's two and half year old brother Bradin.
" Hi Colby, "said Bryan as we shook hands.
" Bryan, "I said "Brianna." I wave.
"Hey," said Brianna out of breathe.
"You alright?" I ask.
"Well you do the fifty yard dash with a thirty pound weight strapped to your hip," said Brianna as she handed Bradin to Bryan.

Jessica's POV

Melody Quin tugs on my tshirt she motions for me to come down to her.
I kneel "What Peanut?"
Melody Quin cups her little hands over my ear "That's Harmony's Daddy."
" I gathered that, "I whispered which made Melody Quin giggle.
" So, "said Melody Quin hitting me with those big brown eyes of hers that caused me to have neon pink streaks in my hair for six months last year.
" So what?! " I said.
"Will you help us?" whispered Melody Quin.
"Yep," I said smiling.
Melody Quin squealed and gave me a hug.
I laugh.

Colby's POV

"I hate to break up this hug fest but you girls have to get into school," I said.
"Come on Melody Quin," said Harmony grabing Melody Quin's hand "Binx," she grabs Bianca's hand as well.
The girls start walking towards the school.
"Um ladies," I said "Remember we have to go with you?"
" Oh right, "said Harmony.
Harmony runs back to me taking my hand.
Melody Quin takes her Aunt Cassie's hand and Bianca takes Brianna's hand as Jessica and Bryan holding Bradin bring up the rear.

Narrator's POV

The small group enters the elementary school.They walk to Mrs.Reneé Paquette-Good's room.She was going to be the girls kindergarten teacher.

Reneé's POV

I look as my students file into the room.I notice a small group walk in with two men,three women, three little girls and the cutest little boy I ever did see.
" Hello,"I said greeting them.
The three young girls hide behind their adults.
The one with the sweetest brown eyes and red hair peers from behind her "shield."
" Hi, " I said kneeling to be eye level with her "I'm Mrs.Paquette-Good."
" Hi Mrs.Pa-Pa-Pa, "said the cute red head struggling with my name.
" Just call me Mrs.Good, "I said
" I can do that, "she smiled.
" Who are you? "I ask
" Melody Quin, "she said proudly stepping from behind her "sheild" "And this is my Aunt Cassie and my Aunt Jess." She indicates the two adults on either side of her.
" Hi, "I said rising to my feet.
" Harm,"said the brown haired man as his little one still hid. She shook her head 'no.'
"It's ok Harm is it?"
She shakes her head 'no.' "Only my Daddy can call me that.I'm Harmony Leigh Lopez!"
She stepped from behind her "sheild" and stood with her hands on hips like a superhero which makes me laugh.
" Well pleased to meet you Harmony Leigh Lopez" I said.
"This is my Daddy," she looks up at the man with brown hair and a smile that matched the little girls.
"Colby," he said with a laugh.
"Hi Colby," I said.
"I'm Bianca," said the sweet blonde stepping from behind her "shield" "And this my Mommy,Daddy and my little brother Bradin."
"Brianna"said the woman.
" Bryan"said the man.
"Brianna.Bryan.Hello," I said.

Narrator's POV

Renee claps her hands to get everyones attention. She asks the students to sit on the "magic" carpet and the adults to sit with them.
She goes over what she has planned for the year and after that they play the  "Hello" game. Everyone introduces themselfs including the adults and Harmony and Melody Quin couldn't help but notice how a lot of the woman got dreamy eyed when Colby introduced himself.
"We better work fast," said Melody Quin "Your Daddy is getting a lot of looks."
Harmony nods.