Ep 1

PoV: 3rd Person

Balance is the only thing keeping this world together. Without balance there wouldn't justice or injustice, only the chaos of a unmanned universe.

And the balance was broken.

---

This world used to have a hero, a powerful one who could easily defeat villains with a smile on his face. One who was know throughout the world as a hero. He fought with his team for years, and saved the world nermourous times, though he never received more than a 'thank you' he continued to save them from evil. This hero kept the world in balance, preventing evil from taking over...

... ... ... until he changed.

A villain rose from the shadow of a hero. One who proved to be the most difficult to defeat yet.

---

"Good morning," a smile beamed from the small teen's supple face. His dark outfit covering his silky fur of blue and peach, "You slept through plans again."

"Mm... I want to sleep in..." the small teen turned in the bed he laid in, the larger make behind him had already stolen his blanket from his body.

"I thought you swore your loyalty to me," the male with dark fur recalled.

"You're so annoying in the morning," the teen sat up and yawned, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got up. It was five in the morning and they were awake, getting ready for their next mission.

"Meet me outside when you're done," the dark male left, leaving the azure to wake himself up.

The teen was fully awake, his personality seeming to almost switch. The hint of normalcy in his personality from waking up was gone. The teen now completely loyal to the older male named Shadow the Hedgehog.

PoV: Shadow The Hedgehog

  We had our next mission. My obedient partner dressed in his uniform. He was a perfect weapon, and as much as I hate to admit it, he was probrably more powerful than anyone else I know. If it weren't for that day, we would still be enemies.

---

  We arrived at the small town we were ment to conquer. Small and in the middle of no where. It was peaceful, and no one suspected us. We took our time to wander the place, we had an entire day to take this place down. First, we spoke with a few citizens, casually, as though we were tourists. We quickly discovered that they had no weapons, no defence, and their police were far to laze to effect us. I stood back, over it all. He stood besides me, waiting for the right moment. The town ignoring us, I could finally give the order.

"Sonic, attack."

~~~

  I hate myself for doing this, but I love making books so this now exists.

  I wanted this to come out on Halloween but... I couldn't wait.

I know the 1st chapter is short, there will be more of you like it.

Comment what you think. I love you.

Bye bye~ 😙

September 2019