eleven

[september]

[day after new years; flashback]

As Namjoon started to rise, he desperately wished he could fall back into the arms of the dark, quiet dreamscape known as sleep.

Shit, my head hurts. The pressure grew stronger as he rolled around in bed.

He attempted to bury his face in the pillow, hoping to block out the incredibly glaring sunlight, and inhaled deeply, hoping to soothe the immense pressure in his skull.

Except he froze.

Because this wasn't his bed.

This didn't smell like his bed.

It smelled musty with a lingering scent of alcohol. Like the sheets had been laundered once, but hadn't been used for some time.

Until now, at least.

Namjoon panicked.

For the first time since he gained consciousness, his eyes cracked open and he abruptly sat up, the cool air hitting his bare chest.

He only had a minute to wince at the pain of introducing light to his vision, before the full-on panic set in.

He was naked, in a bedroom that wasn't his, with a splitting headache.

He tried to turn his head, but ended up flopping back down, the motion making him feel nauseous.

He groaned, his throat feeling hoarse, his body feeling dirty.

Flashes from the night before overwhelmed his brain, making it hurt worse than it already did.

Namjoon's heart dropped in his chest.

His stomach felt queasy, and his breathing became more erratic.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shitshitshitshitshit.

The teenager almost jumped out of his own skin when he realized there was someone moving next to him.

He quickly scrambled out of bed, tugging a blanket along as he tried to avoid looking at Seulgi's half naked body.

"Fuck!" he whispered to himself, raking his free hand through his hair, while looking for his clothes.

The girl stirred again, lazily stretching her arms, almost moving around without a care in the world before it suddenly stopped.

Namjoon had just pulled on his shirt when he turned, hearing the bedsheets moving around with speed.

Seulgi sat up.

In a tense, speechless exchange, their eyes met.

Both knew they were in deep shit.

"Shoot," she breathed out before the two went back to ignoring each other and getting dressed.

Namjoon busied himself, trying to fight off the memories of last night.

The party, Ryu, getting drunk, making out with Seulgi, having sex with Seulgi-

The teenager stopped abruptly.

He didn't know why it hadn't hit him before, but his heart suddenly dropped. It was pounding so rapidly in his chest, he thought he might pass out.

What the actual fuck.

He had sex with Kang Seulgi.

And his parents were going to kill him if they ever found out.