forty three

[march]

"Hey, Jinnie. What about this?"

Namjoon walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, where Jin and Young-Jae were sitting on the bed watching a movie on the iPad.

At the mention of his name, Jin looked up to see his boyfriend with his hands splayed out by his side.

He was wearing a nice long-sleeved button-up, buttoned all the way up, tucked into some ironed black slacks.

Jin took one look and shook his head.

"Um, no. No no no. Absolutely not, take those pants off right now- 'scuse me Jae-Jae. That does not match," he said while crawling off the bed to go rummage through Namjoon's closet.

The younger groaned as he followed his boyfriend into his wardrobe.

"You're worse than Taehyung. He never likes my outfits."

"Uh, that's because he has taste."

"Hey!"

Jin giggled, shuffling through the hangers.

He pulled a pair of dark jeans off the rack, holding them up to Namjoon.

"I'm kidding Namjoonie, put these on."

The younger boy obeyed, huffing, as Jin came over to fix his shirt.

He unbuttoned the top few buttons, and rolled up the sleeves, then untucked his shirt and re-tucked it in a fashionable way.

"How are you feeling about the meeting?" the older asked, noticing the way his boyfriend's hands had a slight shake.

"Nervous," Namjoon said, exhaling, and shaking his arms out. "I know it's Jeongguk's parents, and I know that they wouldn't have given me this opportunity if they didn't think I was good enough, but-"

Jin knew what Namjoon was trying to say, and he wasn't having any of that negativity shit.

He pulled the younger in by his collar, planting a firm kiss on his lips.

"You've got this. I know you'll be great, alright?"

Namjoon nodded, before planting another kiss on Jin's lips.

"Ew! Daddy! Don't kiss Jinnie in front of me!" the two of them turned their heads to see Young-Jae trying to hide under the covers.

They laughed before Jin fussed with Namjoon's outfit one more time.

"All done!" he said, as he stepped back to admire his work.

The younger went to look at himself in the full-length mirror. He nodded in satisfaction, before giving Jin a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe." Namjoon sighed, as he looked at his watch. "Well, I better leave before I'm late."

The younger began moving around the room, trying to collect his things. Once in a while, Jin had to help him as Namjoon's brain was a little all over the place in nervousness.

Finally finding everything, Namjoon sighed before going over to Young-Jae, who was too focused on his movie to really pay attention to his father.

"I'm leaving now, Young-Jae. You better listen to Jin, you hear me?"

"Uh huh, bye Daddy," the three year old mumbled, nodding his head, eyes still on the screen.

Namjoon tsked, shaking his head and giving the little boy a hug and a kiss on the top of his head. "Okay. Well, bye, baby."