forty nine

slapping yall w that false sense of security only to hit chu w dat ddu-du-d...ill stop now

[april]

Jin and Seulgi's conversation continued to haunt him for the remainder of the weekend. Not only was he disturbed by the information she had shared with him, but every time he saw Namjoon's face, he wondered what the boy would do when he found out.

He wasn't expecting it to turn into a whole debacle and spiral out of control so quickly.

-

Jin honestly thought Seulgi would prolong the talk with Namjoon or never have it at all, but he was pleasantly surprised when she asked him to help her explain the next weekend they saw each other.

It was a very awkward conversation, and Jin really had no idea what Namjoon's response would be.

He knew his boyfriend was a very considerate person who always tried to see the good in everyone, which is why it came as a little bit of a shock to him when Namjoon flat-out told Seulgi he didn't trust her and didn't feel comfortable with Young-Jae being around her.

From there, it was a conversation that seemed to get more heated by the minute.

You could tell that Namjoon felt uncomfortable about his decision, but wouldn't take it back. She kept something from them that was a threat to her safety, and he was already having a hard time trusting her to begin with.

Seulgi knew this but was also upset that Namjoon seemed to be trying to keep Young-Jae away. She hadn't become a different person after their conversation, she still wanted to be around her son. All she ever did was keep a part of her life out of the picture because she thought was ashamed.

After almost an hour of debating, and Jin trying to mediate, they finally settled on a decision.

Which was basically going back to square one.

Seulgi could come over to the house to hang out with Young-Jae, but only if one or two people were there. Namjoon preferred if it was him at home, but he was a little more lenient knowing that Sung-ho didn't know where they lived and he was still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

She was obviously upset, but chose to accept it, as all she really wanted was to be able to see Young-Jae

-

Another week went by, and Seulgi had practically shown up every day. It bothered Namjoon, but he chose to stay silent about it. She was finished with her work here, so she had a lot of free time.

She would often come over when Sana or his mother had picked the boy up from daycare, so Namjoon was constantly texting about updates during the last two periods of school.

Once the bell rang, Namjoon was out. He couldn't stand the thought of leaving Young-Jae alone with her for too long, even though he knew his mother and cousin were also there.

Sometimes the boys wanted to hang out after school, but when no one could find Namjoon, they turned to Jin who would have to explain the boy's paranoia. It was getting to the point where he'd often forget Taehyung at school, and Jeongguk would have to drive him home later.

All of this should've been the biggest obstacle if it weren't for the fact that on top of it all, Namjoon and Jin were trying to move their stuff into the new apartment.

A month before graduation, senior exams coming up, a paranoid Namjoon, and to top it all off, his trial at BigHit was hitting the one-month mark, and he would soon have to go through a series of tests to see if he would qualify to move on to the next set of trials that would determine if he was going to get paid and have a real producing job.