Chapter 26 - Gay silence

(A/N: Really sorry, the new characters won't be added until chapter 31 because I write three chapters ahead and just don't ask me to explain my system. To make up for it, I'm gonna publish early)

Sunday 16th September

Herc pov

Laf and I stumbled through the door of our dorm, drunk on happiness and love. We were, actually, completely sober but you probably wouldn't believe it from the way we walked through the grounds of our college.

It was early in the morning and we had just got back from what was supposed to be a romantic evening but ended up being a romantic evening plus a night in a hotel. I twirled Laf around and pulled him into a hug. He giggled and kissed my nose.

"Thanks for the extended evening mon amour" He cooed.

"You're welcome, mon ange" I replied with a very bad French accent.

Laf gasped "You learnt French! Je suis si fier de toi ma petite boulette!!"

"Laf I have no idea what you just said, I only learnt two words" I chuckled.

"I said 'I am so proud of you my little dumpling'"

"Little?"

"You're little to me, Cherie"

I heard someone stir from John's room. 

"Laf, I forgot, John's asleep. Should we go and wake him up?"

Laf giggled "Yeah"

"Wait did you see Alex outside?"

"No, he wasn't there"

"So, he'll probably be in his room. I'll wake up John and you wake up Alex"

Laf giggled and tiptoes towards Alex's room. I crept towards John's. I decided it would be funny to film his reaction so I turned on my phone camera and started recording.

I opened the door and crept right up to where I could see John's head poking out from the duvet.

"WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD!" I yelled and John flinched.

"What the hell, man?" John groaned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"Yeah, what time is it" Alex sat up beside him.

I snorted and ran out of the room. I was laughing my head off and Laf came up to me.

"Alex isn't in there...What's so funny?" Laf challenged

"Nothing!" I spluttered in between wheezes.

"Should I go in an-"

"No!...John's um...got a guy in there..."

"Oh...shoot...Herc! Did you interrupt anything?" 

"No, they were just cuddling...I hope..."

"Wait, is this John's boyfriend who cheated on him?"

"Um...yeah"

"Imma go in there and give him a piece of my mind" Laf raced towards the door before I could stop him.

Laf pov

I raced into John's room, slamming the door open.

"WHERE IS HE?!" I screeched at a frightened-looking John.

"Who...?" He asked. I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Don't lie. Herc told me you were in here with your boyfriend"

"Did he say who it was...?"

"No, where is he?!"