Chapter 9 - The one with the Party

<Timeskip brought to you by Bob Ross's insane awesomeness>

Saturday 6th September

Laf pov

I woke up at exactly 4 o'clock in the morning and shot out of bed.

"HEY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY PEOPLE!! WAKE THE FRICK UP!!!!!!!"

Alex emerged from his room with big black circles around his eyes and knotty, ruffled hair.

"Except you. You go back to sleep" I turned him around and pushed him into his room.

"I'm fine! I was just typing a bit and I lost track of time!"

"I heard you typing AT 1 AM!!" John yelled from his doorway. He was already fully dressed so he sat with me on the couch. "I got fired from my cafe job and some kid called Usnavi took over so I don't have to go in today" He looked back at Alex, who was still standing there "GO TO SLEEP!!"

"Fine! I'll get some sleep" Alex rolled his eyes and closed his door.

Herc soon appeared from his room and wrapped me in a hug. He kissed my nose and I blushed and put my arms around his neck.

"Happy birthday baby girl"

I heard a squeak noise from the other side of the room and turned to see John fangirling on the couch.

Herc laughed and I pulled him into a passionate kiss. John stopped fangirling.

"That was cute but I am still here ya know"

"Sorry, John" Herc pulled away.

CRASH! We all turned and looked towards Alex's closed door. He suddenly darted out of it and pushed John off the sofa.

"Alex? What the-?"

He got onto the couch and started jumping up and down.

"Alex, get off the sofa" John tried to pull him off.

"NUUUUUUUUU!!" 

"I think he's high" Herc stated.

I peeked into his room "Oh no"

"What?!" John and Herc called from the living room.

I came out holding six empty red bull cans.

"Alex!" John grabbed his arm.

"Nuuuuuuuuuu"

He ran to the door and was reaching for the handle when Herc grabbed him from behind.

"Nuuuuuuu. I want to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Where did he even get it? He was in his room all night" John stroked his hair and Alex bared his teeth and growled at him.

"His window's open" I called to the others.

"Daymmmn he must have had weird cravings or something"

"He'll be fine by 8"

"Should I call the sisters?"

"It's 4 am"

"I'll just call Peggy then"

5 minutes later, Peggy was here and she was helping me check Alex's room for energy drinks before we let him loose. Herc was still holding onto Alex and John was locking the windows. Alex was hissing and growling and anyone who came near him, so we steered clear. Alex started biting Herc's arm.

"Guys, can we let him go now?" Herc pleaded.

"Is he hurting you?" I rushed over.

"No. But I have a meeting with Mr Washington for my career options tomorrow and I don't really want to have bite marks on my arm"