♛Chapter 8♛

A.N

By the time the school day was over the school was all talk about Saiki

By the time the school day was over the school was all talk about Saiki. Either how he's a commoner that got into the school or his baking talents. He really did wish that he didn't join the baking course. Though he did agree with everyone who took his jello, it was delicious a masterpiece.

Saiki walked with his book bag to the school's garden, his germanium ring on to block out all unwanted thoughts, he slid between the rose mazes and fountains, a quiet delight to the commoner.

Sitting under an unused shelter to start the simple homework, finishing math was a snap, science, English, history, all the easy. Though he paused, he would get more attention if he was first place, and the school would constantly provoke him if he went down to the third and fourth place. So his safe zone was second.

Saiki thought and began to erase a few answers, he'll take second place, and kindly give the infamous daddy's-boy, overworking, ignorant Ootori the shining first place spot, just like the spot he doesn't deserve.

Saiki finished his homework and packed it all into his bag, Saiki walked around the maze of red roses.

Saiki began to step back from his original spot, he didn't wanna socialize.

"Oh, it's you again!" Saiki cursed to himself as the notable crossdresser was again walking towards him, "Saiki was it? Word passes quickly when a new honor student comes, good to see you, I saw you eating lunch in the classroom, you haven't met many people yet?" she laughed and scratched her neck in embarrassment on how she knew Saiki ate lunch alone, and an embarrassment that she used to be that honor student who didn't have enough money for the uniform, neither did Saiki, well a few Saiki's did, his grandparents had some since they didn't have any kids to take care of anymore, and Kusuke was worth eight billion yen from all his inventions.

But Saiki Kusuo was not rich, so he had to wear normal clothes to a private academy, where everyone looked down on him for being poor. (He was beginning to understand how Mera felt). "I'm Haruhi Fujioka, first-year honor student." she smiled, so this was Haruhi, he expected a bit... more. Saiki just looked down at her, with a hight comparision Saiki was much taller.

"So!" the awkward silence filled the air, Saiki was practically in love with it, "We heard a lot about you, and we also heard that you were a talented baker, could you possibly bake for the Host Club, here and there?" She asked on behalf of the entire suit and tie male prostitute club of fake lovely words and kindness.

"No," he turned away, as Haruhi only stood there stupidly. "Saiki-Senpai, this will help you get popularity," she followed him around, "No" Saiki repeated, cutting corners in the maze turning random corners to get the girl off him.

"Please, the club will get mad if you don't agree," she tried using the 'Marionette' card, but good for Saiki, she thought Saiki thought she was a boy, but Saiki knew she was actually a girl, so if he takes the first one, he is technically allowed to be a little shove-y with the crossdresser, without feeling too bad.

"What are you, are marionette?" Saiki asked as he spiked another corner, Haruhi was silent, but still walking behind him, though she slowed down a bit. "Exactly, I learned to deal with rich bastards, you should too," Saiki left her in the dust, with the few words of advice that all should know.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Saiki was bothered yet again. This time by Ootori, the raven-haired boy in his class. Saiki was trying to get rid of him as he walked around the garden and the school, but Ootori was always one step behind Saiki as he tagged along with him, going into and through short cuts and passageways just as Saiki thought he lost him in the gigantic school.

"Saiki-San," Ootori said as he stood in the library with Saiki, who was 'choosing a book' on a ladder three meters off the ground, it was quite obvious that Saiki wasn't really choosing a book and he was sure Ootori knew that, but he was trying to give off the hint that he doesn't want to talk with low-lives like him.

Though when Ootori began to talk, and Saiki was beginning to shove books together to ignore his voice, but in the corner of the shelf he saw a small nest, and it wasn't a bird or mouse nest, like how he would have liked it. But he knew exactly what it was, from previous encounters.

Though when the short lived trauma was over, and Saiki finally gained control of his powers and limbs, Saiki began to step down the latter, "Saiki-San, did you hear me?" Ootori asked cooly as he wrote down some things in his de-note book. Saiki was still staying quiet as he placed a book down, but he wasn't expecting the inhabitants of the nest to jump out on him.

Saiki was quiet and the cockroach was on his face, Saiki didn't know what to do as he began to fall from the latter.

Hitting the floor scared the roaches from their place on Saiki's face, but Saiki didn't need the chance to breathe as he did like the roadrunner and ran.

Leaving Ootori writing darkly in the currently unused library with a smirk.