♛Chapter 20♛

A.N

Saiki thought getting to school was a hassle enough? Well, obviously to the choice of the gods or to the author, it was not enough! As people would see at him for a boy wearing a preppy school uniform while standing on a compact train station that...

Saiki thought getting to school was a hassle enough? Well, obviously to the choice of the gods or to the author, it was not enough! As people would see at him for a boy wearing a preppy school uniform while standing on a compact train station that had more than enough people to plentifully pass the maximum capacity levels, though a shallow good part of this also came along with gaining a bit of attention.

Everyone was surprisingly afraid of him, so on the bus instead of people ramming into him when the train stopped, people stayed clear of him, for multiple reasons.

The main one includes that no one knew how rich Saiki actually was, so if they offended him in any sort of way, they feared getting sued or worse (whatever could be constiered as 'worse').

Though all that matters to Saiki is no one pushing him, and no one talking to him, half a dream come true, all he had to do, was avoid people looking at him.

The other half would be people just not near him, people talking, standing, leaning, sleeping, exercising, just annoying him.

Their existence annoys him.

And so do his classmates, as he walked down the school with his shiny new light blue suit.

Girls stared at him, a few even pausing to take all his glory in.

Ignore them, ignore them, ignore them. Crap, now I understand how Teruhashi feels.

"Saiki!" He was suddenly attacked from behind, by a blond creature named Tamaki Suoh.

"I see you have a uniform, an Ouran High School uniform," he inspected Saiki, circling around him like a shark in a small aquarium tank scaveging for the small bits of spared food.

"Wonderful!" Suoh applauded him, "Stunning! Who bought it for you? You're a commoner, you can't just pay for this stuff," Thank you Suoh, for pointing out my very noticeable 'commoner'-ness.

"Last night, the school got a request to buy an extra uniform. Under the credit of Kuusuke Saiki." Ootori unhelpfully but helpfully said to Suoh and Saiki.

No one asked you.

"Oh...oh! I get it!" Suoh thought.

No, you don't

"You have a brother who's rich, but he doesn't give any money to you, so that makes you a commoner with connections!"

Oh wait... never mind, he surprisingly did get it.

Saiki turned on his heels and walked away from the two, and headed towards his class, but walking away didn't help. Since they are in the same class, and sitting near each other as well.

And they both sit next to each other. Clichés are the best? All they do is ruin my life, fine by me. Saiki grumbled and cursed while pushing back and sitting at the shiny desk, that had a note.

Oh crap.

Saiki picked up the letter and began to read it.

Dear Saiki Kusuo,

I hope you're not offended that I printed this page out, as my handwriting is very bad. Though outside of that, I am very happy that you got into the Host Club and I hope you're having a good time, even though you have a bored face on all the time.

You're very talented, and because of this, I ask for a favor. As I can see you always get the top or close to the top in the marking grades. So with as much kindness, I ask if you may tutor me in the course of Mathematics.

My phone is: *** ** ** ** **
With respects,
Kuroda Aki.

Saiki sighed in gratefulness, it was just the girl he danced with at the ball, and thankfully not a...

Saiki held back a sigh of disgust, love letter.

If thinking P.K Academy had bad romance, Ouran was a whole new story.

With arranged marriage for the sole purpose to make more money than what they currently have, and twisted love triangles led to family financial ability more than love itself which was all the worse. Saiki was grateful yet again, that he wasn't rich.

Saiki supports any type of romance anywhere no questions asked, but if it's for a chase of money, then it's just plain stupid.

"Did you get your first love letter, Saiki?" Suoh inquired as he looked over Saiki's shoulder, "You seem happy,"

"No, I just got a request to help someone out with their classes," Suoh sighed, "No need to be so dull, peasant." He spun around the class and shared a red rose, "You'll hey your lovely lady-like letters in no time,"

I hope not Saiki begged.

"Now!"

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

"Does anyone have any idea what type of boy Saiki is? Or at least his color rose?" Souh asked as Saiki and Haruhi began to prepare the room for the girls who were waiting outside the door, for the Host Club to open.

Everyone shook their head,

"Saiki-Senpai is just too boring-,"
"Outside the point that he has a decently rich and good looking brother-,"
"That's also smart." The twins said together.

To Saiki's unfortunate lack of luck, the word about Saiki, and how he is blood-related to his elder brother Kūsuke, did go around fairly quickly overnight.

Probably thanks to Ootori, I am so close to breaking your glasses to a non-repair point, Ootori. I promise you.

"He can't host two days in a row, without a type!" Suoh cried,