♛Chapter 92♛

A.N- Shorter chapter today.
And I did not update yesterday cuz I didn't really wanna idk what to tell y'all.
But but but but-- I have some art to show off

And art made my @norismata!

╔════•| |•════╗

It seemed like sometimes people could catch a break, as something Ootori said as he stood above the king that made Suoh's eyes widen like he was watching a shooting star in the mix of daylight, as Suoh went shooting inside to where the guests ate

It seemed like sometimes people could catch a break, as something Ootori said as he stood above the king that made Suoh's eyes widen like he was watching a shooting star in the mix of daylight, as Suoh went shooting inside to where the guests ate. Saiki almost made himself go after Suoh as if the blond would do something only an idiot blond would do, but Ootori held him down with his hand on his shoulder.

"No need," he said to Saiki, who watched Suoh zip himself inside. "Everything will be fine." and if Ootori said everything was going to be okay in the end, might as well believe him. Even if Ootori was lying, the only thing it would ruin was his and his family's reputation, he was a daddy's boy. So he'd rather face consequences for himself rather than for his family.

It seemed like Ootori was right all along, as the day ended on August sixteenth, Suoh began to put his skills to the test, and play inside. Saiki went inside after a while of staying outside to enjoy the refreshing air, but then ultimately took a spot a distance away from Suoh who played the piano close to the window, back facing everyone.

Due to his skills, Suoh even brought in a few passers-by for tea. Which was good to keep business running, but even though most of the hosts were inside, Saiki couldn't see the twins anywhere, she could hear their thoughts, and presumed that he was outside. Knowing that something was probably going to go wrong if you leave the twins alone, Saiki went outside to the wrap-around front porch, where he saw Haruhi and Kaoru talking together, no Hikaru insight, that was a little weird, to say the least. At least for Saiki, as the two came in a multi-pack, buy-one-get-one-free, a deal.

"Oh hey Saiki," Haruhi said as the door opened, and in stepped Saiki into the setting sun, the music was loud as Saiki opened the door, but dimmed down again when the door closed behind him. Saiki gave her a nod, and then a nod to Kaoru who looked at him.

"Enjoying the music?" Kaoru asked he seemed a little salty, likely for the fact that he was now losing or tied even in the 'refreshing battle.' Saiki nodded lightly and looked out into the horizon, Mikoto should be here by now and his grandparents should be coming back soon as well. His grandma was a late-birdy, she liked to say out party drink, you name it. She was young-looking so no one would bat her a second glance.

"I'll be back," Haruhi said as she went out walking away with the hamper, Saiki was about to offer to help her out. "You two stay here and chat," Haruhi said as Saiki nodded and looked up to the sky like a bird passed on by.

"Wait--," Saiki said as he saw a vase from the window began to tip, Saiki couldn't do anything about it if it fell, I'd show his powers, and that was dangerous. Haruhi did stop but under the vase, but Kaoru lept into the air as to try and stop the vase from hitting her, and it worked.

It didn't hit them, it hit neither of them, as the vase suddenly crashed right next to the feet of Haruhi. Saiki knew he'd be in trouble the wind didn't blow, and it almost seemed unnatural for the vase to be falling neat her feet. Thinking fast and thinking hard the only thing Saiki could do was fake the fact that Kaoru changed the direction of the vase.

Knowing he'd hate himself for doing this, Saiki caused a slash under his eye. At the same time, Hikaru came running up.

I do feel bad for hurting him, Saiki thought he didn't do anything wrong... but, to Saiki keeping his powers, a secret was his top priority. If hurting you a little bit makes up for world-devastation then be it.

Saiki went up to the twins and Haruhi, and grabbed Kaoru by his hand and lead him inside for to the bathroom which had a first-aid kit.

The least I can do is patch it up.

Opening up the box, he brought out a disinfectant and a cotton ball, dabbing it on his face. He picked up a little blood on his face, making him feel all the much worse. Kaoru just stood there, and his brother came into the bathroom.

"Kaoru! Are you okay." he ran up to his brother, where he saw Saiki holding a half-bloody cotton ball, it seemed that Hikaru was blaming himself for his brother getting hurt, which was worse for Saiki, who tilted Kaoru's head back to stop the blood from continuing to flow out of him.

"It's just a cut," Kaoru said, but he didn't feel or see the blood.

Hikaru looked to Saiki, who just nodded as he kept the cotton ball pressed against Kaoru's face. Stepping close to Kaoru to keep it still, since Saiki wasn't going to even let one of the twins hold the bloody once-white cotton ball.

He felt really bad and planned on making it better himself. Even if the twins didn't blame his Saiki was completely the one to blame now. "He'll be fine," Saiki said and Hikaru let out a sigh of relief since he didn't need to go to the hospital for the time being.

"Refreshing!" Misuzu slammed open the bathroom doors, shocking Saiki and the twins right out of their clothes. "Boy love! Brotherly love!" he screamed happily with a blush as he watched Saiki keep dabbing Kaoru's face while giving Misuzu an awkward look. Kaoru looked at him from his peripheral vision.

"The victory goes to the Hitachiin twins!" he yelled as Saiki put a bandaid on Kaoru. A few cords in the piano which was outside struck a few ugly tunes.

"That was weird," Hikaru said as the bathroom door suddenly shut closed, Misuzu trapped on the outside. Kaoru nodded and touched his face, looking at the mirror not knowing that Saiki was the reason behind the cut.

"Yeah..." Kaoru said and turned towards his brother, "Thanks Senpai." Kaoru added on, "But it was just a cut, no big deal." he shrugged, Saiki looked away.

It was a big deal, for me. He doesn't like hurting people, and right now he was having second thoughts of just showing off his powers and forcing Haruhi, Kaoru (and maybe) Hikaru into secrecy.

"Let's go get some tea." Hikaru opened the bathroom door, "You both seem tired,"

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

The Host Club already left for their respected houses and the twins plowed up the stairs. Saying their goodnights, then Saiki's grandparents came in and said their goodnights to him too. Kumi was wanting to go back outside, but her husband knew better since it was more than likely that she'd leave and come back at around three in the morning.

Then Mikoto... "My Kusuo!" she said and lunged Saiki into a hug, her chest suffocating him. "Let's talk tomorrow." she and yawned stretching herself out to hear a few cracks in her bones. "I'm beat." Saiki passed her the room keys, which she jingled in her hands.

"You know," she said as she took the first step onto the staircase's base, and turned to Saiki. Saiki looked at her irritated of her already being here, and the fact that they had to share a room with her made things all the much worse.

'Big love. I love you. I lve you. Love me. x3. I missed you. Super big love!'

"Go to sleep!"