♛Chapter 49♛

My original story just got put up. Please please please read it. It's only 5000 ish words for chapter one, but I poured my soul into it. It's under the username. Chika_Shane and it's called the Dictate: The Run

Okay!
Onto art!
By: @aThat1Weeb

Okay!Onto art!By: @aThat1Weeb

╔════•| |•════╗

The twins were traumatized by the time they began to walk back to the club, and they stayed a few paces behind Saiki, in fear the commoner might 'lash out' on them as if he was Rean (Who wouldn't hurt kids, even if the ex-delinquent man was still ...

The twins were traumatized by the time they began to walk back to the club, and they stayed a few paces behind Saiki, in fear the commoner might 'lash out' on them as if he was Rean (Who wouldn't hurt kids, even if the ex-delinquent man was still a delinquent,) it was quite amusing to the pink-haired commoner that such rich people could get scared of a commoner with a scary-looking face.

If they actually knew Rean and didn't judge him by his face, they would understand that he wasn't a bad person at all, the opposite actually! He was a supportive, and present father (Saiki knew he couldn't say the same for all his friends, as Kaido's dad was usually working and never at home after working long hard hours, and Nendou's father was dead,), who was an absolute cat fanatic, (after saving one before thanks to the help of Nendou), and loved kids enough to stay with Aren through his young and teen years.

He was a really good person. But the twins didn't know that, as they wished to never lay eyes on him again, and hope that they wouldn't meet his son either.

By the time they got back to the host club, it was a disaster.

"What the hell is going on?" Saiki asked as he opened the door. The room was pitch dark, and to the sound of Saiki's controlling voice and the sudden and changed presence of the Hitachiins, Suoh spun around almost instantly, his face was bright, bright, red, and with another shade of red on top of that red.

This is supposed to be rated PG! Or at least PG13! Saiki was ashamed of sharing the screen with these pervs.

"Oh, is that Haruhi in a mini-skirt?" the twins asked, suddenly distracted.

"Yes," Ootori sighed, towards the twins, "I think Tamaki just wanted to see her dressed up like that."

"That's the uniform for the middle school, right?" Saiki asked as he saw Haruhi dressed in a brown skirt, blouse, and blazer, and a wig, making her look more like a female than what she ever has in the club room once. (Saiki bet that was going to change soon)