♛Chapter 40♛

This lovely art

Was made by: @SOPE_NamjiNYOIFAN (I'm so sorry if I got that wrong)

Thank you so much!! I love the art
╔════•| |•════╗

"It's weird for Hika-chan and Kao-chan to be fighting like this," Haninozuka said sadly as he played with his bunny, Morinozuka looked at the smaller counterpart sadly, "It's never happened before

"It's weird for Hika-chan and Kao-chan to be fighting like this," Haninozuka said sadly as he played with his bunny, Morinozuka looked at the smaller counterpart sadly, "It's never happened before."

They're faking it pretty well.

Morinozuka hummed in agreement, "They've never fought before?" Haruhi asked surprisingly, after her talk with Ootori.

"I've known Hika and Kao-Chan since we were in pre-school." He continued to play with Usa-chan, Saiki listened in, but it's not like he cared too much to fix the problem, not like there was a problem to begin with, other than the fact that the twins were really good at acting.

"We weren't in the same year, so I never really got to talk to them that much, but I remember that the two of them always played together." Suoh listened intently, but Saiki had a thought in mind.

Did these two have zero friends?

"Yeah," Suoh said softly, "That's true. I mean, I've only known the twins since they were in middle school, but they definitely stood out." Suoh had a flashback sequence in his mind, of the twins, and Saiki had to see it all, see the twins in a terrible bowl cut.

"It had seemed like they kept everyone at a distance,"

Lucky bastards.

"Everyone except for each other," Suoh closed his eyes and half chuckled, "Believe it or not, but they were even more warped back then." he laid his chin to the palm of his hands, "When you think about it, maybe this fight is a good thing for them."

I can see where you're coming from... but they're still acting.

"Maybe it means that the twins are expanding their horizons a bit." Suoh waved his hands in the air, like a child, "We should just leave them alone and let them work it out." he said optimistically.