♛Chapter 71♛

╔════•| |•════╗

It was the perfect weekend, to say the least, as no one had yet to bother him, and it was a beautiful day outside, with the warm sun, freshly growing plants at the back garden, and no nuisances to bother him

It was the perfect weekend, to say the least, as no one had yet to bother him, and it was a beautiful day outside, with the warm sun, freshly growing plants at the back garden, and no nuisances to bother him. Kusuo had planned on spending this lovely weekend day doing the perfect weekend day "stuff".

Like staying inside all day and avoiding humanity.

It was going to be great, and it was already striking close to noon, so he just had five more hours to burn of perfect alone time before he had perfectly succeeded at doing nothing for an entire day. All he had to do was do some household chores, then he could watch Gintama and My Hero (Recommended by Weekly Shounen Jump Magazines!) and that was going to be the beginning, middle, and end of his one break day from the Host Club. Maybe if young Kusuo was feeling extra nice he would go out and buy some new felt and yarn for his mother, as he didn't specifically want to wear a rainbow and extra patterned clothes that his mother made for him from extra small pieces of cloth.

Maybe, or he could just wear his same gray, blue, and white sweaters for the rest of his life, but his mother wouldn't like that and told Kusuo that he should use his abilities for the greater good (or beating up his father) instead of having a lazy life, where he was likely going to die alone (If he could die, that is)

Though as he was losing his train of thought, with the dishes in the kitchen and trying to pay attention to Gintama on T.V, the doorbell rang, and Saiki instantly stopped what he was doing in the kitchen and dropped everything clean on the drying rack, so his powers wouldn't be spotted, by some outsider... like the club.

Like the club?

Like the club!

Saiki stood up from his spot under the low rise table, and turned around, in an attempt to stop his mom from opening the door, but it was too late, the door was open and she already began to greet the guests who had intentionally stormed into his life.

Why can't I seem to catch a break?

"Hello!" Mrs. Saiki said happily while opening up the door, but soon paused and looked in astonishment to the Host Club, all (Most) tall and beautiful boys who were standing right in front of her, but the past caught up with her, as she remembered the door to door salesmen, who brought good looking men across to have a higher chance of selling their products.

Her face formed into a frown, and her aura became dark. While Kusuo cheered her on from another room, "If you're here to sell me your bullshit, I'm going to knock your teeth out." she said with such little emotion the Host Club already began to fear her, and the knitting needles in her hand which she grasped tightly.

"N-n-no!" Suoh stood his body trembling, as he stood in front of the rest of the club, "W-were friends of Saiki's--,"

"Oh, dear!" Mrs. Kurumi turned away in embarrassment, her aura quickly lightened up, Saiki Kusuo cursed in the background, "I'm so sorry!" she gave them a quick bow, and called them inside the house, Kusuo wanted to die at that very moment.

"Those door-to-door salesmen, are getting on my nerves, you see," she explained to them, as Ootori was about to write something down, but feared Mrs. Kurumi and did nothing, other than make a mental note to write about it later in the safety of his house, far away from Mrs. Saiki.

"Ku-Chan!" Mrs. Saiki called out, joyfully, but her aura switched on and off from nice to threatening in a split second, "Get changed, then down here," the host club wasn't sure if they just saw what they did, but Kusuo didn't even give her a second glance as he ran upstairs in his blue pajamas, then back downstairs in dark blue jean pants, a brown belt, a white shirt that had its sleeves rolled up to mid-arm and a light gray sweater on top.

He didn't say anything to the Host Club, as they awkwardly stared at him back, the emotions implanted on Kusuo's face were clearly not anything in the positive side of the spectrum, rather than in an angry neutral that sent shivers down their spines, and that's when they knew, Mrs. Kurumi and Kusuo may not have looked alive (at all) but they were for sure related.

"Would you like some tea?" Mrs. Saiki asked as she looked at Kusuo harshly, 'These boys came all the way over here for you, so get along!' Kusuo knew he had no say in this, as he just sighed and shrugged, going along with everything that going to happen, as he was pressed under the thumb of his mother.

"Oh no thank you," Ootori gave her a smile, Saiki noticed that those two seemed more related than Kusuke or Kusuo would ever be, "We plan on taking him to another friends house. If you don't mind that is."

Who are you and what have you done to Kyoya Ootori.

Actually I don't care, you can keep him.

"If I mind?" Kurumi repeated as she clapped her hands joyfully, "Of course not!" she smiled and looked to Kusuo, "Just don't get hurt, now now." she clapped her hands together, "On your ways," she moved the club out of the house, "Have fun!" she said, but Kusuo hadn't budged at all from his spot next to the stairwell. "Now Kusuo, aren't you going with your friends?"

"N--," he stopped as his mother looked at him with a devil-like emotion on her face, "Going now." he breathed out and walked outside where a limo was at, and people surrounded it in aw, while Yuuta watched the limo from his window, and cheered happily when he saw Saiki, giving him a wave.

Ignoring the boy, Saiki stepped inside the black limo in between Mori and Kaoru, as the automobile began to move away from his house, and likely towards poor Haruhi's.