♛Chapter 75♛

Art this week!

By @666-Satan-666

By @666-Satan-666

╔════•| |•════╗

Haruhi laughed at Saiki's remark as the tea kettle seemed ready by now, as she began to bring down all the teacups from a bottom cupboard, and it seemed like at that moment the Hitachiin twins seemed to not want any more of their fancy African tea...

Haruhi laughed at Saiki's remark as the tea kettle seemed ready by now, as she began to bring down all the teacups from a bottom cupboard, and it seemed like at that moment the Hitachiin twins seemed to not want any more of their fancy African tea, and would rather live off of water and salty biscuits.

"I'm so sorry Haruhi, Saiki-senpai. Neither of you has to go through all that trouble to make us a cup." he stretched out a hand and grabbed Saiki by the foot, who just kicked him off. "We really don't need any tea," he said, but his thoughts were quite extra, making Saiki wish he brought his ring so the annoying voices would just drown themselves out.

"You know, we'd fine with a glass of water." his voice cracked. 'I can invite them both over for some tea at my place later so they don't have to stress themselves out for a cup of milk.' the youngest boy said, as Saiki looked to him, eyes half softening at the boy's thoughts. To Saiki, his thoughts seemed less selfish, and for the fact that he actually wants to help people, unlike Ootori and Suoh.

Thank you for your consideration, Kaoru, but both of us will be fine.

"But's it's already ready." Saiki panned plainly, cutting though Haruhi who was about to say something like 'it's no trouble', but it was trouble because the club troubled their evening, and would likely not hesitate to do it again. Saiki brought out the tea tray with the teacups already filled (most cups were different from the rest)

"Oh," all three idiots of the host club said plainly, thinking Haruhi didn't have the necessary products to produce a finished cup of tea. "In that case," they all turned to each other and let out a sigh of relief as if the rest of the club couldn't see them.

"Man, that one was a close call, boss." one twin said, which was likely Kaoru but Saiki wasn't sure at the moment since they spun around, as he looked almost shamefully to the king of the club, and to his brother.