♛Chapter 56♛

Art from the wonderful @WendigoHo

╔════•| |•════╗

As the duo of boys wandered the mall to the content of Shiro who was still awestruck, Saiki was finally eating (and clearly enjoying) some strawberry flavored icecream that they picked up along the way

As the duo of boys wandered the mall to the content of Shiro who was still awestruck, Saiki was finally eating (and clearly enjoying) some strawberry flavored icecream that they picked up along the way. As both boys sat in the food court, (Which Shiro and Saiki refused to eat, due to its unhealthiness) Shiro chatted away to what he saw.

"And the tag!" he said happily as he pulled the ice cream cone away from his face, to make sure he doesn't go nose deep into the cone, "I bet he'll love it..." his voice faded in remembrance that he still has to go home. Shiro picked at his new commoner clothes and looked down in sadness, "My parents won't like it, that I came home with commoner's clothing." Shiro thought out loud, as Saiki perked up to that sentence.

It was strange, to the teen, that the rich wouldn't spend their money on cheap things, and along with that, not allow their kids to even go to the commoner's side of town (Which was very close to the wealthy side of town as well.)

"Then don't show them," Saiki deadpanned, and Shiro raised his head, and thought about that for a second.

"I don't need to show them," Shiro then repeated as he took a bite out of his icecream (Saiki scooted away) and then thought about Saiki's words that he just repeated, "I don't need to show them!" he said again.

You just said that. Saiki licked his ice cream, as it seemed Shiro had learned a new phrase, as they talked to one another once more (Shiro did the talking) as they began to circle the mall one last time, but suddenly Shiro said he wanted to go to a shop alone. Unsure why, but unable to read his thoughts (due to a large number of people around him), he allowed Shiro to go into the store alone, while Saiki stayed outside the shop, in case something were to happen.

As Saiki watched the people passing him by, things were just destined to get worse, as he heard two familiar voices a few feet away, and tucked himself further against the wall and on his phone where he wouldn't (or would attempt) not to be seen. Unfortunately, not all things go his way and one of the two people had seen him.

As the second person went into the shop next door (Which was a women's shop), the second person lost his happy facade straight from his eyes and walked up to Saiki in a storming manner. How could he avoid Nendo and the Kaido brothers, but not this nuisance?

"Kusuo," he growled and slammed an arm right next to Saiki's head against the wall, he took off his mask for Saiki to see his (hideous) face.

Put that mask back on, no one wants to see your face.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my precious Kokomi." The Teruhashi brother said as he radiated a vibe of murder towards Saiki, but the threat was not minded as Saiki looked up to meet eyes with him, Saiki was a little taller, but was leaning up against a wall, making it seem like he was closer to 170 cm rather than 180.

"I was until you decided to show up."

"I will skin you alive if you even look in her direction-- no! If you even dare to breathe the same air as her!"

If it were my choice, we wouldn't be in the same solar system.

"Now, if I will personally beat-- the enjoyment out of this new game!" his persona changed dramatically once again, as his dilated eyes full of hatred, went back to the 'on-camera' look if innocence in his eyes, Saiki wondered what happened, until he looked around. Shiro was crossing his arms over his chest with a face of pure discontent (the same face he carried around in the host club)

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked bluntly, while Makoto thought this was going to be the end of the line for his job, by some nosey kid that was right there just as he was threatening a boy who would take his place in his 'precious' Kokomi's life, (If haven't done so yet).

"Oh well," Makoto's sweat dripped from his face, giving Saiki a look of disgust in his face, "Me and Kusuo here are long-time friends." he put an arm around Saiki, to give him a 'bro-ly' hug, to which Saiki tried to retaliate, but was stuck to Makoto's side, which was even worse than being spotted by Kaido or Nendo-- no, he'll take that back, nothing was worse than being stuck with Nendo and Kaido.

Shiro scoffed, "If obviously seems like it," he tapped his shoe of the ground, while he held another bag in his hands, something, Saiki supposes, he just bought. Shiro crossed his arms over his chest, while the annoyed Saiki was pressed closer to the unliked Teruhashi, to try and keep up his charade, but it just seemed awkward.

They were too far into each other's personal bubbles, that it just seemed like they were awkwardly dating, and neither of them liked doing PDA, luckily not too many people glanced their way, but too many for Saiki to like, and this time it wasn't because of Shiro being cute, and using his innocence and host club abilities to get to where he is now.

Shiro scoffed again, and latched onto Saiki's arm, tugging him away from Makoto, as they began to head towards the exit.

"My mother always said he was a creep," Shiro muttered, and Saiki agreed ferociously, it was elucidated that Saiki didn't like him, from the horrified look on his face to the pure fact that he was trying to run away from the elder man in the first place. (Not elder per se, rather than the same age as Kusuke and Kusuo just hated that).

Then they began to head towards the final exit, and all seemed quite well. He only dealt with one nuisance for a minimal amount of time, before Shiro stepped in, and he then avoided perfectly the other four, three of the other four being his old classmates.

The day was going to end wonderfully.