♛Chapter 77♛

╔════•| |•════╗

The club stupidly cheered as they ran out the door, chanting 'commoner's supermarket' over and over again, Saiki slowly tagged behind as he rubbed his eyes from the headache that was already forming do to the host club

"This is gonna be fun!" Haninozuka skipped happily behind the twins who chanted and Mori who walked next to Saiki, both of their paces matching. Ootori was behind them, while Haruhi and Suoh were slow and stayed inside the house, Suoh was leaving his respects to Haruhi's mother.

(Character development: one) In the short distance, Saiki could have sworn he saw Haruhi's father walking towards the apartment, and soon when the club was at the base of the steps, Saiki figured out that it was Ranka, and she was running towards Saiki at full speed.

"Oh dear!" he said happily, and jogged up the steps, and awed happily. "It's you again! How are you, dear? Did you come and visit my daughter? How are you two, are you finally together now?" Ranka asked a tiresome amount of questions and Saiki had yet to answer one.

Good grief, can't you let me talk?

"Actually, hold that thought." Ranka held a hand up, even though Saiki had yet to say a single word. "Let me go get my little girl, she seems to be taking a while." he rushed past Saiki and didn't even acknowledge the club as he was too excited to see his daughter from a long day's work.

Saiki understood that sometimes he worked a lot. Causing him to sometimes miss out on his daughter and her life. Saiki let him pass as he rushed to the shared house, but the moment he had opened the door, he froze with a solid smile on his face. He hadn't moved in a minute, and whatever he saw with Haruhi and Suoh at the door must have been scaring, as Suoh began to scream.

"At that moment her father came home." Mori dialogue for some reason, as they began to walk back towards the apartment.

"From his shift at the cross-dressing bar," Haninozuka added, as they peeked through the door quietly, Saiki's eyes widen, as he saw what was laid out in front of him. With Suoh's lack of thoughts, and Haruhi's placement. Both boys (Ranka and Saiki) thought of the worst.

"He saw his daughter being pinned down," Mori added again, as Saiki was such in a state of shock of what Suoh was doing, he didn't even bother to try and shut them up.

"Or so it appeared."

"What do you mean: 'or so it appeared.' do you not see what he's doing!" Saiki asked as he stepped foot into the apartment, but Ranka held his arm out to stop him. It was likely that he was going to deal with Suoh, and not allow Saiki to get faced with likely charges.

'Dad? Oh you have to be kidding me!' was what Suoh thought, it wasn't really helping his case, 'It looks like Saiki is going to kill me and fry my body,'

You're lucky my mom doesn't like me killing people, Saiki thought, already taking in the idea of Suoh's death into his own hands. 'This transvestite is Haruhi's father?'

That's not the detail you should be thinking about, Saiki thought, Rather, think about the fact about the ways I'm going to kill you.

"This is low, even for you."

"So, Dad. How was work?" Haruhi asked like this was just another normal thing that came with the Host Club. Is this what they did when Saiki leaves the club first?

'Just stay calm. It was an accident.' Suoh tried to stay calm even under the glares of Saiki and Ranka, who was now supposedly the 'Haruhi Protection Clan.' 'I'm sure both of them will understand if I just explain what happened.'

Ranka just smiled with closed eyes, as he stepped in front of Saiki. Suoh didn't move, nor did he seem like he'll move ever. Ranka was quick to make her way up to the king and threw him against the wall. Ranka completely ignored Suoh going up to Haruhi first, like the good prioritizing parent he was.

"I'm sorry. I hated having to leave you alone last night. You must have been lonely." he said, as Suoh fell down the wall. Saiki walked up to him and grabbed him by the shirt, and pulling him a few centimeters close to his face.

"Is that what you do when you're alone with girls?" Saiki asked the aura around him became bloodthirsty, and Suoh shivered in fear.

"That sound. He really hit hard." Haruhi shivered but was not paying attention to his father, rather than Suoh.

"I can take care of the rest," Saiki said, as he continued to deal with Suoh and his pervertedness. Saiki thought that all the perverts were left in P.K Academy would leave him alone once he left. Saiki supposed there were perverts in every school, even rich perverts.

"Yes, thank you, Kusuo. You're such a dear." Ranka paid his attention back to Haruhi.

But when Suoh began to try and run away, Ranka stepped back in again. "Oh my, it seems like my soon to be son-in-law has found a little pest," he said, as he took Suoh away from Saiki's grasps, as the blood-thirstiness went down for Saiki, but went skyrocketing for the elder Fujioka, who was already hating on Suoh with a passion larger than Saiki's passion of hating bugs.

"Future son-in-law!" Suoh cried, still not paying attention to the bigger picture.

"Shut up and explain to me why you're speaking to my daughter with such informality young man?" he asked, pinning Suoh down to the wooden ground as he cried. The dears now hitting the wood and would not damage the mats.

"Hey boss, what in the world is taking so long?" the twins asked, as they seemed to not pay attention. Only now catching up to the remaining club members. "Woah check it out, it's that person who was talking to Saiki," Kaoru said. "I suppose it's Haruhi's father."

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Help me out here!" Suoh cried. But Saiki grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"The only one who's going to help you is a god. So start praying."